Eddie B Vs Kickstart

mainor5251

Ya I am starting to see that with kickstart as well. It makes me wonder if all locator services are doing this.

I do understand that they like to target small business because the owner is usually available when they call, but it seems the last 3 locations I have ordered from kickstart have been small, richety, run down places that do not get much traffic.

Run down apartment complex - Turned Down

Mexican ice cream shop- bad feeling, but accepted

Small Vietnamese restaurant- Turned down.

Not sure that I like paying to have my machines located....Seems it may be best to do the locating myself.

Ya I am starting to see that with kickstart as well. It makes me wonder if all locator services are doing this.

I do understand that they like to target small business because the owner is usually available when they call, but it seems the last 3 locations I have ordered from kickstart have been small, richety, run down places that do not get much traffic.

Run down apartment complex - Turned Down

Mexican ice cream shop- bad feeling, but accepted

Small Vietnamese restaurant- Turned down.

Not sure that I like paying to have my machines located....Seems it may be best to do the locating myself.

I have to admit that I now look at these locators simply as lead generators. Many times I walk in with a "definite maybe" with the location. I find more and more that I have to "sweet talk" my way in. But I have a decent track record of placing most of the ones I want - some even with racks or stickers. As long as I have a right to refuse, I can deal with it.

Archived