Trying Toy's Out

noved1

What size machines? 1" or 2"? The kind of machine *almost* makes a difference. Bouncy balls and sticky items work well with both sizes. Stay away from hybrid items that are sold in 2in caps but are also sold in 1in caps.

What do you mean by hybrid items?

They are items that are sold in both 1in caps and 2in caps. If they are sold in 1in caps, then get only those. Don't buy the items that are in 2in because they won't sell well.

You still haven't said if these were 1in or 2in machines.

they are 1" wheels. Sorry for the hold up

Then I agree with above. Start with Sqwishland Mania for general family crowds. I do really well with a mix of Numb Skulls, Freaky Geeks, Domo, and some other of the A&A 1" capsule figures. Also everyone says bouncy balls...I haven't done them mainly because I wasn't sure they would do well for me right now. But I may add a bb machine this summer to my roaming rack. If I can get a location then I might put some in alongside my mix machines.

I think toys really depend on your location. If you've got teenager/adult crowds then I'd go for the funny stuff like sticky hands, fake teeth or mustaches, eyeballs, etc. But if you've got a mix with kids then the Mania and figures are pretty collectible and popular with both sexes. I am currently in a collectibles market so that's what I have stuck with so far.

Archived