I Need 40 Locations

sbishop

I get my tax returns on Fri. I am planning to buy about 40 locations to empty my garage and move some dead locs. If you were going to buy 40 locations how would you do it??

Buy all from one locator or split them between 2-3 locators?( I can only think of 2 right now (Kickstart & Eddie)

I get my tax returns on Fri. I am planning to buy about 40 locations to empty my garage and move some dead locs. If you were going to buy 40 locations how would you do it??

Buy all from one locator or split them between 2-3 locators?( I can only think of 2 right now (Kickstart & Eddie)

Me personally I would split them between the two.

Only real way to get the locs YOU want is to do it yourself.

Doing it my self has left me w/ 40 machines in the garage!

Don't give up!! If we are to be successful in this business, I believe locating is a key factor. It really is a numbers game and you will learn as you go on what to say, who to speak with, what locations are best for you. Look professional, speak confidently and with enthusasiam and always speak to a decision maker. After all this is your business and who better to sell it than yourself.

Don't give up!! If we are to be successful in this business, I believe locating is a key factor. It really is a numbers game and you will learn as you go on what to say, who to speak with, what locations are best for you. Look professional, speak confidently and with enthusasiam and always speak to a decision maker. After all this is your business and who better to sell it than yourself.

I do not have a problem locating! I do not have the time!! I have personnally located both bulk and full line locations. I work 40 hrs a week and have 2 kids and responsibilities at church. I need these locations quickly to help me work toward vending full time.

I have a new soda loc and I am meeting with a motel on Thurs. I want to focus my time on the full line locs and buy the bulk locs

Taxes will be here on Friday. I will be setting aside a reserve and start working parttime at work 4 days a week. Weds-Through Sat. I will have 2 days per week to build my business and hopefully continue to transfer to Full time vending. One step at a time!

Archived