I Got A Walmart Front Entrance Location!!!!!!!!!!

T BIRD

Hey John. That's a great start. You may have done this already but if you haven't, make sure you tell that store manager how well it is doing. I think you may have issues with the big guys once they are back in to fill their machines. I hope nothing happens to your equipment but I would still find something to chain it to.

Gary

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the feedback folks.  I am torn right square in the middle about this issue. Zeke makes an understandable case to me and Steve says just how I felt this morning.  I didnt do anything wrong.  So.....I don't know.  I am gonna go by there later and see where I can make the machine more secure if possible.

T Bird maybe I'm wrong but are your locations charity placed. If so then you really are not competting with the big boys.

I have a couple of grocrie stores that I share with other vendors, they are commision and I'm a charity. The owners are really big on charity, as anything you do for your local communtie is a business plus.

Also in my area, most large bulk vendors use gumballs and caps because of the cost to be in the locations they have a trade off on the cost of product that they are willing to incur.

Grumpy

My vote is leave it there until you have to move it (or someone else removes it) in a short time you will cover your capital cost and everything else will be bonus. Who knows maybe the manager really likes your charity and his say should be final.