Soon To Be Socal Vending Magnate....lol

Terpman22

We will see a while down the road I suppose. The name is Steve, have been lurking in the background for a few days reading up and have decided to pop my cherry and say "Hello". So, Hello all! This seems like a very intriguing and challenging business venture, and I feel I will be jumping into the bulk biz sooner than later. I just wanted to say - Wow! The wealth of information from lessons learned in locating to planning your route are just incredible. Great job guys...this should be fun...

We will see a while down the road I suppose. The name is Steve, have been lurking in the background for a few days reading up and have decided to pop my cherry and say "Hello". So, Hello all! This seems like a very intriguing and challenging business venture, and I feel I will be jumping into the bulk biz sooner than later. I just wanted to say - Wow! The wealth of information from lessons learned in locating to planning your route are just incredible. Great job guys...this should be fun...

Welcome to the board.

Glad you spent time reading old post, that is what I tell everyone - read the old posts lol.

there is a ton of really good information on this board - and if you ever need help, have a question, etc etc - just ask and lots of people are willing to help you out. Plus save ya a ton of $$ on what mistakes to avoid.

it sure has helped me out and have meet quite a few people that I talk to on a regular basis now.

Archived