Blue Nw Super 80

Hillbilly

The warm weather has allowed me to paint. Here is the first machine I got from Tbird. Had to buy a new ring because it was broken. Also a new price sticker.

Does anybody know where to get the clear display holder like the one pictured?

My link

Hill Billy:

Nice job.

If you know any one with a sheet metal brake. You can bend Lexan sheet you can buy a Lowes to make a clear holder. Plexi glass will shatter Lexan can be bent heated and formed. hope this helps

Here is the finished project. I had to buy a piece of all thread to replace a base tie rod that I broke taking apart. I had to drill it out and made the hole a tad too big. Also replaced a lower ring that was broke, and 1 piece of the Lexan that was too short. Still need to get a display holder and 2 coin trays. I super glued 2 of the chutes and 1 coin tray. They will hold up just fine. Also used 2 different coin tray's until I get some. New price stickers too from Sweetstop. Other than that just good old elbow grease and patience.

Over all I am satisfied with the outcome. I ended up with 3 nice machines for about the price of 1 new one.

I had to buy a piece of all thread to replace a base tie rod that I broke taking apart. I had to drill it out and made the hole a tad too big.

If I understand correctly, you had to tap new threads in the base plate and get a larger size threaded rod?

I couldn't tap new threads because of the corner pieces. The base tie rod still had to go through it. So I used the threaded rod (the same size) with a nut on each side. Tightened the nuts to hold the upright corner piece in place.

Archived