How long should you wait to contact your locator?

agrantha

How long should I wait to contact my locator. I placed my order on 02/11/2011. I used Pay Pal so Rob (Kick Start) did not get his money until 02/14/2011. I may be a bit over ancy but I am accustomed to getting my locations in 1 to 2 business days. :unsure:

I ordered a location from Kickstart on 1/26/11 and still nothing, I was gonna give it till friday and then ask for a refund, I think a month is more then enough time to get a location and if you can't produce simply give a refund no harm no foul. So we will see.

I was waiting weeks and weeks for locations when I was a KSL customer, too.

From what I've read here in the forum, that's normal if your order includes the bar/restaurant upgrade.

The KSL staff is just so limited on places they can call when you restrict them to the bar/restaurants in your given zip code(s).

It's just not worth it IMO.

My experience: Most restaurants/bars that accept charity machines don't earn enough to justify the wait.

There are exceptions to that rule.

But, mostly, at good eateries, your charity machine won't stay long or you have to pay commission to get in.

I was waiting weeks and weeks for locations when I was a KSL customer, too.

From what I've read here in the forum, that's normal if your order includes the bar/restaurant upgrade.

The KSL staff is just so limited on places they can call when you restrict them to the bar/restaurants in your given zip code(s).

It's just not worth it IMO.

My experience: Most restaurants/bars that accept charity machines don't earn enough to justify the wait.

There are exceptions to that rule.

But, mostly, at good eateries, your charity machine won't stay long or you have to pay commission to get in.

Rob found me a location today. It appears to be a great one, but it is too far away for me to swing it.

Sherlock

I only have two resturaunt locations. One does almost $40/mth and the other $50/mth.

I don't know what type of resturaunts you have, but I do not see how they won't do well. People are already in the eating mode when they get there and they are in the candy mode when they leave. Chewing gum helps get the crut out of their teeth and freshin their breath.

Sherlock

I only have two resturaunt locations. One does almost $40/mth and the other $50/mth.

I don't know what type of resturaunts you have, but I do not see how they won't do well. People are already in the eating mode when they get there and they are in the candy mode when they leave. Chewing gum helps get the crut out of their teeth and freshin their breath.

That's really good for those 2 restaurants.

You may not be able to see it with 2 restaurants.

Keep sticking charity machines in eateries.

You may soon find they're not all like those 2 you have.

I'm not crapping on restaurants at all.

I have lots of good restaurants and bars...and I'll take more if you got 'em.

My experience has just taught me they're not worth waiting for from some locators...especially at an extra premium.

I hope your experience is better.

;)Alright Sherlock

Rob from Kick Start just landed me a resturaunt today. I went to the website and read some reviews of this place. I think it will rock. I will let you know how it turns out.

Hopefully, in 30 days I will still be willing to wait for a resturaunt. I think this one will do $60-$70/mth. There is a lot of activity that goes on in this place...live bands, alchohol, coffee, Wi Fi Internet connection, meetings...the works. And, it is open seven days a week.

Rob from Kick Start just landed me a resturaunt today. I went to the website and read some reviews of this place. I think it will rock. I will let you know how it turns out.

Hopefully, in 30 days I will still be willing to wait for a resturaunt. I think this one will do $60-$70/mth. There is a lot of activity that goes on in this place...live bands, alchohol, coffee, Wi Fi Internet connection, meetings...the works. And, it is open seven days a week.

That "open 7 days a week" thing is GREAT.

The fact that they have alcohol and live bands means they probably keep long hours too.

7 days a week and long business hours usually equals good location.

Good luck.

Archived