Hello all, from TX!

MAW Vending

Hey there everyone! I'm so glad that I've came across this website, it's awesome! My name is Victor and I've been operating my vending biz since 1995 & still loving every minute of it! I currently run around 46 locations which consist of 20 glass front beverage machines (13 are BevMax 3's & 4's), 45 snack machines, 30 soft drink machines, 10 combo machines, & 8 or 9 various machines in the ol' warehouse. I don't do any 3rd party vending machines. The majority of my equipment consist of USI and Dixie Narco products.

Over the years I've noticed that companies in my part of the world have reduced their employee rosters, especially during this economic downturn, so I've been placing more combination machines into service. I really like the USI Combo II machine! It has an unbeatable offering of selections & it holds lots and lots of product! I have some AP & National combos too, but with all of the different beverages and packaging available these days, they aren't flexible enough for me anymore. I use them as satellite vendors in my larger accounts. I have 6 Genesis GO-380 combos, with 2 currently on location, and so far they've been great! I really like the styling and S design on the front. My idea behind purchasing them is to put them out in pairs on location.

My favorite type of account that I target are office building common areas. These accounts have been steady producers over the years for me and they are low maintenance. I usually install a 5 wide snack & a BevMax beverage machine, and if there is room, I'll place a can machine too. I'm currently using a 2004 Chevy 3/4 ton van to service my route.

If you would like to see some pics of some of my active locations, go to www.mrallworldsinc.com. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know.

Thanks to all of you for the great forums!

Hey there everyone! I'm so glad that I've came across this website, it's awesome! My name is Victor and I've been operating my vending biz since 1995 & still loving every minute of it! I currently run around 46 locations which consist of 20 glass front beverage machines (13 are BevMax 3's & 4's), 45 snack machines, 30 soft drink machines, 10 combo machines, & 8 or 9 various machines in the ol' warehouse. I don't do any 3rd party vending machines. The majority of my equipment consist of USI and Dixie Narco products.

Over the years I've noticed that companies in my part of the world have reduced their employee rosters, especially during this economic downturn, so I've been placing more combination machines into service. I really like the USI Combo II machine! It has an unbeatable offering of selections & it holds lots and lots of product! I have some AP & National combos too, but with all of the different beverages and packaging available these days, they aren't flexible enough for me anymore. I use them as satellite vendors in my larger accounts. I have 6 Genesis GO-380 combos, with 2 currently on location, and so far they've been great! I really like the styling and S design on the front. My idea behind purchasing them is to put them out in pairs on location.

My favorite type of account that I target are office building common areas. These accounts have been steady producers over the years for me and they are low maintenance. I usually install a 5 wide snack & a BevMax beverage machine, and if there is room, I'll place a can machine too. I'm currently using a 2004 Chevy 3/4 ton van to service my route.

If you would like to see some pics of some of my active locations, go to www.mrallworldsinc.com. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know.

Thanks to all of you for the great forums!

Rresponding from the other thread... I am in Schertz, the Northeast corner of San Antonio.

Welcome to the forums. I started in 1995 as well and have a lot of the same equipment as you do. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Mike

Thanks so much, guys! Your hospitality makes me feel right at home! I'm looking forward to sharing ideas & garnering new info and insight about the vending biz from you and others. Mission, that is so cool that you started the same year that I did & we have similar equipment! Do you have a website that I can check out? Would love to see how you have it layed out. I'm still trying to figure out how to add some color or designs in the back ground of each of my web pages. Thanks again, guys, for the greetings!

Thanks so much, guys! Your hospitality makes me feel right at home! I'm looking forward to sharing ideas & garnering new info and insight about the vending biz from you and others. Mission, that is so cool that you started the same year that I did & we have similar equipment! Do you have a website that I can check out? Would love to see how you have it layed out. I'm still trying to figure out how to add some color or designs in the back ground of each of my web pages. Thanks again, guys, for the greetings!

Got a website in the works.... another week or so.....hopefully.

Archived