Hello From the Bay Area

KellyGirl

Hi Everyone- I am Kelly Girl.

I was set up with 15 Vendstar 3000 last year. Used a "professional" placer within a week I had to pick up 5 of the machines, by the end of 5 months I had 8 of the machines in my garage and then about 2 months after that I lost total interest and did not visit the other 7 machines for about 4 months!!!

Last month I got determined and my girlfriend and I decided to really make a true business adventure out of this, got all of the machines cleaned up, new candy and we have replaced all but 2 of the machines ourselves! We hope/think we have some pretty good locations, but are so green to this that any suggestions you pro's can give us is great help. Your best locations for these little quater machines, your best selling candy, what you expect to earn (ROI) from a little machine like this etc.

I am ready and eager to learn and anticipating putting 2 kids thru college on expanding this business!!!;)

Hi Everyone- I am Kelly Girl.

I was set up with 15 Vendstar 3000 last year. Used a "professional" placer within a week I had to pick up 5 of the machines, by the end of 5 months I had 8 of the machines in my garage and then about 2 months after that I lost total interest and did not visit the other 7 machines for about 4 months!!!

Last month I got determined and my girlfriend and I decided to really make a true business adventure out of this, got all of the machines cleaned up, new candy and we have replaced all but 2 of the machines ourselves! We hope/think we have some pretty good locations, but are so green to this that any suggestions you pro's can give us is great help. Your best locations for these little quater machines, your best selling candy, what you expect to earn (ROI) from a little machine like this etc.

I am ready and eager to learn and anticipating putting 2 kids thru college on expanding this business!!!;)

Sounds like you got off to a rough start. I don`t do bulk but there are a lot of guys around here that are more than willing to help. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome Kelly. We see so many successful vendors come on board who started they way you did so don't get too discouraged. There are many, many members here who are happy to help you get going.

Read all you can and ask for clarification on anything. Good luck!

Archived