Looking for Feedback from Vegas Show

T BIRD

I am very interested to hear the feedback on the All American Chicken Machine from all of the Vendiscuss members who attended the Vegas show this week.

although I was told what size it was I never paid attention to the height of the machine,because that is usually not an issue,and I was surprised at how short it is.I believe the machine is wired for a bill aceptor regardless if it gets one or not,so I asked the guy if I could pull the cassette out to see if the model number matched any of the acceptors I had laying around and he wouldnt let me.he was a pretty nice guy and did demonstrate the machine for me.what is the price point on this machine,and if it is less then a dollar what happens to the change if you put in a dollar?it is very nice looking and colorful.

Is the "Chicken Machine" supposed to be a revolution in vending? I see you talking about it but I haven't seen you mention specifically why it's such a compelling product.

This machine caters to the young child. That why it is not tall. The beauty is that it doesn't compete with a bulk rack, a crane or other amusement pieces, the only piece that could truly cater to the young child..

The machine shown at the show used a Mars DBA, but you can use cheaper ones like ICT..

Why it is a revolution is that you can change pricing, has interaction, accepts bills, lights, sound,, and is on the forefront of now catering to a different market, also incorporates the egg back into the industry which always was a very bright, colorful sales motivator........

Since it is so small, you as an operator should love it. You can place it in a small mini van and deliver it with no problem!! This machine is made for the small operator, very easy to move, fits in any type of store. Store owners will be very thankful for this size and such a high money earner.

Remember, you can vend eggs and capsules and 49mm balls, or a combination of all three. That's a great way to pass through some of your older merchandise..

The children love the animation, sound, and lights that bulk vendors do not presently offer.

Johnny, I only wish I had some money to get one, I already spent my capital budget for a while! So I am reduced to the old one head used here and there strategy on Craigslist and Ebay.

I went on the last day of the show with Sterling from the forum. It was good to see all the suppliers and new machines that are now available. The last time I was there it had a few more booths but all in all it was fun. We had all day to talk about vending, what is better than that? We did see the Chicken Machine at the show and never expected it to be only 4' tall. The picture is very deceiving. The company that makes the machine did not come to the show so there was no one to talk to about it. The display unit had a SOLD sign on it so I guess they are selling.

I went on the last day of the show with Sterling from the forum. It was good to see all the suppliers and new machines that are now available. The last time I was there it had a few more booths but all in all it was fun. We had all day to talk about vending, what is better than that? We did see the Chicken Machine at the show and never expected it to be only 4' tall. The picture is very deceiving. The company that makes the machine did not come to the show so there was no one to talk to about it. The display unit had a SOLD sign on it so I guess they are selling.

Hi Gary........what time did you get to the booth that day?

The machine is made and designed to attract children Gary. If it had been designed taller than it is, young children would not be able to look inside at the chicken sitting on all those eggs. The machine was shown at the Oak Vending booth. Jim Hinton of Oak, who is Frank's dear friend for many years represented for us and explained everything about the machine for the entire show. I know you have a location or two for this machine wink.gif. 1000 free eggs brotha! Cant beat that deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived