Do you ever stuff 2" capsules with .50 vends to make it a 1.00 vend?

MrGranger

I am probably going to pick up some of the 2" Marvel Wrestlers from A&A, but they are .50 vends. All my machines (and 2" toys) are of the $1.00 variety. My first thought was to try to stuff them into a 1" for my .50 machines, but maybe a better option would be to add something (tattoo?) so it could be a $1.00. I like to give a good bang for the buck in my machines and don't feel right about selling the .50 vends for $1.00, even if it works.

Anyone else try to stuff extras into capsules to raise the sale price?

If you could sell .50 cent vends for $1.00 consistantly you would get over that feeling grin.gif. I sell ALL 1" for .50 (when I have enough mechs) and 2" for .75 cents (when I have enough mechs). You can sell 2" bouncy balls for $1.00, they sell well for me. Just try experimenting with different toys ect and see what sells for $1.00 and let us know.

Currently I have a couple 2" machines that I call the "Happy Happy Fun Fun Mystery Mix" (and created a display that is as wacky as the name. They are a mix of Miigii, cartoon licensed toys, cute stationary supplies, stickers, Bok Choy Boy 2", and some other 2" cute toys. These machines do really well with the female crowds. The capsules that I packed myself have been a big hit.

I'm looking to convert my 2" Marvel Buildable machines into a boy mix with Marvel and some other items more geared towards boys. I've gotten a lot of comments about the value of the machines and want to keep that going. People who feel they got something special come back, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't if I spent $1 on something that I see later at the grocery store for .50. Return customers are key to my success so far.

I have 1 location so far that I am selling 2" BB's. I sold 120 of these in a little over 3 weeks! This location is a Mexican restaurant.

Thanks for the info. I was just putting some of the Disney BB 2" to put into my $1 mix in my A&A order. I'm curious to see how they do. I was thinking about adding a 2" machine just for BBs.

I have 1 location so far that I am selling 2" BB's. I sold 120 of these in a little over 3 weeks! This location is a Mexican restaurant.

Do you have 1" and 2" BB? I am guessing that the 2" would do better in my situation, but am wondering what other experiences have been.

MrGranger,

I just received a sample of those Marvel thumb wrestlers from A&A...For your info, they won't fit in a standard 1.1" cap. They do just fit into the 1.3" caps that I bought from ToyNJoy's closing sale...

We will be testing the Disney Princess acrylic rings in 1" for 50 cents. I am hoping that they will have enough perceived value to allow the machine to sell well even though all the rest of the 1" will still be at 25 cents. The only other consideration is that the rings will be the only jewelry available on the rack.

Jerry

I do one inch bb balls in every location I own. All at .50 5 years ago I didn't sell any one inch balls. But after i started to test them there was no turning back. I used to sell the heck out of two inch balls but the sales died down. Any way the profit is way better in a one inch at .50. There are many two inch caps made for .50 that will sell at 1.00 you just have to try some out. I will tell you the led lights from big apple will do the trick.

Archived