soda machine jackpotting and not keeping the money

I waited 3 months for a 3rd party machine from coke.they blamed it on me for requesting the smallest machine they had available.after 3 months they drop it off yesterday.I went there this morning load it,partially,and test it.the machine vends twice and money is not taken,in other words after it gives away 2 sodas,and you push the coin return button it will give all the money back too.what gives guys??this is 2 for 2 on getting machines from coke that arent working prpoerly upon arrival.

the machine is a royal,6 selection machine.

hey guys any ideas on what to do here??

My first guess is that the drop sensor is out of adjustment or not working. It can't detect the can dropping on the slide, tries to do it again (thus 2 vends) then because it has not detected a can on two attempts it "thinks" the column is sold out and puts the credit back on. Have you tried to put the money back in and vend the same selection again without opening the door (which will reset the machine)? If it gives you a "sold out" then that is what is happening.

I'm not having problems with my 3rd party machines. I currently have 7 and 2 more being delivered next week. If I have a problem , I just call coke and they send out a tech to fix it.

well sure they send but when??I have to wait at least a week.thats not even the issue here,a machine delivered on site should come in working.

I meant to say that all of mine have been delivered in working order

I meant to say that all of mine have been delivered in working order

thats the way it should be.some one along the line isn`t doing their job right.this is 2 for 2 on 3rd party machines that this has happened.one would think that someone tests these machines before sending them out,aparently not.

The problem I have with techs is the machines hardly ever mess up when they are there.

And there are days that I am unavailable and certainly am not going to give some joe smow a key to my machine for when the tech arrives.

I have told the peeps on the phone before, DON'T SEND A TECH TODAY, i'M NOT AVAILABLE. anytime tomorrow will be great but NOT TODAY!

within 2hrs after calling. A tech calls me to say he is at my machine.

Archived