What do you guys think about the wowie zowie?

Dude

I found one for $700(used) but not sure if the price is fair or if it's hard to place. I was going to buy a rack, but after some advice here I changed my mind.

Can locators place these types of machines or are they like the racks? Also how hard is it to service these machines and repair them if something breaks? Is there decent profit potential in these machines or would I be better just buying some double head machines?

I have one of these and it is a good money maker.I paid $400 for mine.price will be different on a machine that may be in great shape.the counter on it will also help determine it`s worth.the less it has been used the more it may be worth.I have had one issue with mine and was able to get it fixed at my local machine shop.the round part(auger) that carries the gumball to the top is attached by 3 screws to a metal part and that is in turn attached to the machine.it was one of the 3 screws that got stripped.besides that the only other wear and tear part is the belt that is most likely a car belt and is likely to last the life of the machine since it is stressed little.it is in the back of the machine,might as well take a peak,you could discover hidden issues perhaps.I recomend this machine,kids love it and will make you good money in most locations.it has a small footprint but it is rather tall.if this helped you dont forget to click the reputation button!!

a busy restaurant will work too.stay away from the machines that have a pink auger,they aren`t very reliable.I got this advice from an old member that was a vendor full time.the first series had the plastic pink auger and it was a problem machine.

Archived