Strawberry Crush

Boazcat

I have a good location that has been consistently asking for Strawberry Crush. I can't find it at Wal-Mart, or any of the local grocery stores. How do I try and get it?

Thanks,

Michael

Around here the Pepsi bottler carries that brand. It used to be the Big Red bottler but that changed a couple of years ago. I'd contact both in your area to see who has it. You might to order a minimum 10 cases or so, if that's the case let the location know that it will stay in the machine until they drink it all. ;D

Around here the Pepsi bottler carries that brand. It used to be the Big Red bottler but that changed a couple of years ago. I'd contact both in your area to see who has it. You might to order a minimum 10 cases or so, if that's the case let the location know that it will stay in the machine until they drink it all. ;D

I have called the 7Up bottler for Welch's and am waiting for a return call. I'll try Pepsi tomorrow and see what they say.

Thanks!

Michael

15 case minimum order from Pepsi. I'm thinking this isn't worth the hassle. Unless... Is Strawberry a fantastic seller that I should have in all my machines?

Michael

Unless they do things differently there that`s 15 cases per order, not necessarily 15 cases of strawberry. You can also ask about picking up an order with less than 15.That might be possible as well.

I did not get into the flavored stuff in a big way until a couple of years ago because I needed some variety to fill the glassfront machines I got. Went with Fanta, Orange, Strawberry, Grape and Pineapple. Currently avg 2-3 cases a week of Strawberry. Looking back at the 4th quarter and including Barq`s Root Beer, Red Flash and Vault (all in same pricing category with coke) I did a little over 250 cases for 4th quarter.

I have a good location that has been consistently asking for Strawberry Crush. I can't find it at Wal-Mart, or any of the local grocery stores. How do I try and get it?

Thanks,

Michael

I was at Merchant Mart yesterday and they carry it.

John

Ok... so if I ask about filling out my 15 case order with other stuff that I need... will it be cheaper than Sam's? Can I get 16.9 oz from them or will I have to get 20 oz?

I go through a lot of Mountain Dew in 2 stops and could probably get everything I need from them to last a month or so. But that is 16.9oz that I buy from Wal-Mart.

Thanks,

Michael

Sam's is definitely cheaper! I can get 24oz bottles cheaper than I can get 20oz from the bottler! Dang near 25cents cheaper as a matter of fact!

NinnJinn is probably right, my past experiences have been that it will be at a higher cost, don't know if it will be as much as .25. The only way to find out is to call and ask.

My account with Pepsi, and I assume I am currently on the worse tier due to being so new and only requiring 15 cases per delivery - no time frame, I am at $0.96 per 20 oz bottle. Almost makes me sick except the fact that I have three of their machines and no headache. With my DN's they will be the same at 20oz, so I will be looking into what it takes to resize to 16.9 oz.

Hope this sheds a little light. By the way, the 20oz water with dep, $0.47 per unit.

My account with Pepsi, and I assume I am currently on the worse tier due to being so new and only requiring 15 cases per delivery - no time frame, I am at $0.96 per 20 oz bottle. Almost makes me sick except the fact that I have three of their machines and no headache. With my DN's they will be the same at 20oz, so I will be looking into what it takes to resize to 16.9 oz.

Hope this sheds a little light. By the way, the 20oz water with dep, $0.47 per unit.

Try Vistar. They give you a 3 week or more inv. credit.

Archived