Managing your bulk route

mainor5251

I know this has been hit on severval times in the past but wanted to start a thread that encompassed more alternatives. Here are a few options.

Vendmax EZ Money Vending Software 5.0: http://www.ezmoneyvending.com/

Cost $250 + shipping

post-1725-0-17895500-1300368341_thumb.jpg

Vending Essential Software Premiere

Cost $298

Vend Trak Web based solution

Cost is between $199-$499 a year

Excel spreadsheets

Available for free in the tools section

Looking for reviews on these and other options you guys know of. The old software review link does not work so I think this could be useful in the future, unless there is another all inclusive thread I'm missing.

I know this has been hit on severval times in the past but wanted to start a thread that encompassed more alternatives. Here are a few options.

Vendmax EZ Money Vending Software 5.0: http://www.ezmoneyvending.com/

Cost $250 + shipping

post-1725-0-17895500-1300368341_thumb.jpg

Vending Essential Software Premiere

VENDING ESSENTIAL SOFTWARE

Cost $298

Vend Trak Web based solution

VEND-TRAK1

Cost is between $199-$499 a year

Excel spreadsheets

Available for free in the tools section

Looking for reviews on these and other options you guys know of. The old software review link does not work so I think this could be useful in the future, unless there is another all inclusive thread I'm missing.

I personally love Vend-Trak. It has everything I need, plus a few more items that I will use more in the future, as I expand in to larger rack and full line vending.

I have been wanting to get one of the programs for the computer, but Cannot bring myself to spend that much money only for it to be a major worthless piece of junk. I am waiting for someone else to be the guinea pig.

I use a modified version of the Excel sheet in the tools section. I use the main page as a tally sheet and then have separate tabs for each machine I have located. When I update the info on the machine page I have set it to auto update the main page.

Still trying to figure out how to do my deposits on the same pages.

But overall it works and the price was right. ;D

I personally love Vend-Trak. It has everything I need, plus a few more items that I will use more in the future, as I expand in to larger rack and full line vending.

I don't want to pay year after year so I'll have to skip vend-trak unless the come back down to a reasonable price.

I have been wanting to get one of the programs for the computer, but Cannot bring myself to spend that much money only for it to be a major worthless piece of junk. I am waiting for someone else to be the guinea pig.

I leaning towards Vending Essentials, anybody with some feedback on this please chime in.

Archived