New TVF Theme Coming Soon!

caserri

Steve,

I was wondering, since the most recent changes whenever I access the website from my phone I am required to sign in again. Prior to the change my login info was kept and I was automatically signed in. I have not changed anything on the phone settings that I am aware of. :huh: Any ideas what is going on?

I have noticed the same thing on my laptop. I'm not sure what's up with that nor have I investigated it yet. I will look into it.

Mission,

Since I do not have anything close to a "smart phone" I have no idea what the sign in options are. However, on my laptop, when I click the "sign on" button at the top, there is a link for "advanced sign on". When I click that it brings up the full sign on page with the "remember me" option.

I checked that option and it seemed to have fix the issue for me. See if you can navigate to the advanced login form and give that a try.

Mission,

Since I do not have anything close to a "smart phone" I have no idea what the sign in options are. However, on my laptop, when I click the "sign on" button at the top, there is a link for "advanced sign on". When I click that it brings up the full sign on page with the "remember me" option.

I checked that option and it seemed to have fix the issue for me. See if you can navigate to the advanced login form and give that a try.

Well my phone isn't the "smartest" around...... or it might have something to do with the operator. ;)

I will give a go. I was thinking it might have something to do with the anti spam measures you are taking.

Ah damn, I switched to the mobile version to play around a bit and now there is no light to go back to.

In case it matters. I am forced to use the tvf dark now but if I sign out it goes to TVF mobile.

Mission,

Got it working. Thanks.

Archived