Bulk Veteran Neel Clark Becomes Sales Rep For All American Chicken

T BIRD

OCEANSIDE, NY -- Frank Parisi of All American Chicken LLC and ParSal Vending Co. LLC has announced the appointment of Neel Clark as sales representative for the new All American Chicken machine.

Clark has been active in the bulk vending industry since 1982, working in route sales, bulk vending supply and home gumball machine banks for Carousel Industries. Late in that decade, he formed Kid Zone Inc., a bulk supplier headquartered in Chicago, and a regional office in northern and southern California.

A longtime friend of Concord Confections' Rose Schiller, Clark became the candy company's first distributor and played a leading role in making Concord a national name in the bulk industry. Concord, the maker Dubble Bubble bubblegum, was acquired by Tootsie Roll Industries in 2004.

Long active in industry affairs, Clark held a variety of posts with the National Bulk Vendors Association, ultimately serving as its president. He also was instrumental in helping Kmart expand from a mail-order bulk vending business to a nationwide group of direct service organizations.

In all his endeavors, Clark has served as an ambassador for the bulk industry, and has assisted many operators in getting started and growing their businesses on a solid foundation.

Clark recalls meeting ParSal's Frank Parisi, a principal in All American Chicken LLC, when the latter was seven years old. "I love the bulk vending industry, and I'm happy to be a part of it once again," he said.

Clark said he is eager to hear from his old friends, and from new operators. He can be reached at (847) 678-5821.

http://www.vendingtimes.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=EB79A487112B48A296B38C81345C8C7F&nm=Vending+Features&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=B6E7AA75A39D4A7E9398B8662D8F747F

Its really a shame you have to pay such a high profile person to help move your product. The extra cost is painful I would imagine. Hey but atleast you are getting to meet them and dicuss the history of vending if nothing else!

LOL..........I digress. Neel Clark will be a huge asset for us moving forward...........

"Its really a shame you have to pay such a high profile person..."

--------------------------------------------------------

Yea, and it's just a damn shame the Packers had to pay Aaron Rogers...

And a its a crying shame the Lakers had to pay Kobe Bryant...

Then there's that Apple computer company still paying Steve Jobs...have they no shame?:huh:??:huh:??:huh:

OCEANSIDE, NY -- Frank Parisi of All American Chicken LLC and ParSal Vending Co. LLC has announced the appointment of Neel Clark as sales representative for the new All American Chicken machine.

Clark has been active in the bulk vending industry since 1982, working in route sales, bulk vending supply and home gumball machine banks for Carousel Industries. Late in that decade, he formed Kid Zone Inc., a bulk supplier headquartered in Chicago, and a regional office in northern and southern California.

A longtime friend of Concord Confections' Rose Schiller, Clark became the candy company's first distributor and played a leading role in making Concord a national name in the bulk industry. Concord, the maker Dubble Bubble bubblegum, was acquired by Tootsie Roll Industries in 2004.

Long active in industry affairs, Clark held a variety of posts with the National Bulk Vendors Association, ultimately serving as its president. He also was instrumental in helping Kmart expand from a mail-order bulk vending business to a nationwide group of direct service organizations.

In all his endeavors, Clark has served as an ambassador for the bulk industry, and has assisted many operators in getting started and growing their businesses on a solid foundation.

Clark recalls meeting ParSal's Frank Parisi, a principal in All American Chicken LLC, when the latter was seven years old. "I love the bulk vending industry, and I'm happy to be a part of it once again," he said.

Clark said he is eager to hear from his old friends, and from new operators. He can be reached at (847) 678-5821.

http://www.vendingti...398B8662D8F747F

Kid Zone was owned by toy n joy. kid zone sold the run of the mill product and toy n joy sold the nicer stuff.

The story I heard is that Toy N Joy bought Kid Zone from Neel Clark for multiple millions of dollars (told to me by former TnJ employee). It is that debt overhang that helped to drive Toy n Joy under when the credit crisis hit....they no longer had access to LOC's to allow importing. That is why during the last year they were buying Fun Express / Oriental Trading stuff and adding it to exiting inventory to create 'new' mixes.

Archived