Soda flavor question

HI all:

I was able to definitely get my 440 a home today, dropped it off this afternoon. since this is the first machine I own that I placed, and any time I ask for a suggestion out of the location I get a smart golpher remark, what would y'all suggest stocking with.

I generally use:

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

Sunkist or Orange Crush

Sprite has been a dud for me

A&W is hit and miss.

Also am thinking of Brisk tea with Lemon.

I believe this machine to be strictly can so I am doubting I can do any sort of water. I am hoping the 440 will take this account upto the area of $50.00 per week especially with the summer coming. Am averaging 15-20 currently The suggestion list came down today as I just seem to get smart golpher comments, such as new prices previously, now lower prices as of today. I am averaging $.55-$1.00 in a 145 between all items. So maybe they should go to a convenient store and pay doube for a while, then complaingrin.gif

Thanks all!!

HI all:

I was able to definitely get my 440 a home today, dropped it off this afternoon. since this is the first machine I own that I placed, and any time I ask for a suggestion out of the location I get a smart golpher remark, what would y'all suggest stocking with.

I generally use:

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

Sunkist or Orange Crush

A&W is hit and miss.

I believe this machine to be strictly can so I am doubting I can do any sort of water. I am hoping the 440 will take this account upto the area of $50.00 per week especially with the summer coming. Am averaging 15-20 currently The suggestion list came down today as I just seem to get smart golpher comments, such as new prices previously, now lower prices as of today. I am averaging $.55-$1.00 in a 145 between all items. So maybe they should go to a convenient store and pay doube for a while, then complaingrin.gif

Thanks all!!

This is what I have in mine.coke,diet coke,dr. pepper,diet dr. pepper,yoo hoo,pepsi,mt. dew and coke zero. All seem to sell pretty good.

HI all:

I generally use:

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

Sunkist or Orange Crush

A&W is hit and miss.

Thanks all!!

Looks like a good mix to start. I sometimes put Pepsi and Coke both in the machine and keep the one the sells best after a month or so. The tea is a good idea, something noncarbonated for when it finally does get warmer in your are. Might also consider contry time lemonade, I've got a couple of places where the guys buy a tea AND a lemonade and mix them.

I've got a couple of places where the guys buy a tea AND a lemonade and mix them.

an arnold palmer is a pretty popular drink now that you mention it im surprised nobody sells it in a can maybe they'd have to pay him to use the name

HI all:

I generally use:

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

Sunkist or Orange Crush

A&W is hit and miss.

Thanks all!!

i would replace either pepper or a&w with coke, if you own the machine. in machines where i have both coke outsells pepsi. in machine with just pepsi

the avg # of cans sold is still less. to give you an example of what i mean

Location A - Pepsi only

Location B - Coke only

Location A sells about a case of pepsi every 2wks, even tho the overall volume of the machine is higher than location B. Location B sells about a case of coke per week

despite having overall lower sales.

does anyone else have this experience?

also hawaiian punch is a really big seller for me but you have to load the cans in with the caps facing outward or you might have jams

i have it in every location i sell probably a half case per week in every location.

tea does not sell at all, i have it in 2 locations it sells maybe 1 or 2 cans a month.

lemonaid sells maybe half a case a month in the one location i have it.

your mileage may vary

Mission that is what I was thinking and for the exact same reason. The A&W is a real hit and miss with the rest of my machines.

I had not even thought of the lemonade, the tea idea came from the 276 coke machine we moved out of the way today, there were two selections in it. We had a heat wave today, it hit 82 LOL Pretty warm for here in April to say the least. Hoping my machines at the gravel bank saw some action.grin.gif

Dogcow, thinking the same. I want to see which one will do better, I know the A&W is going to be slow. That was a last minute consideration so to speak, trying to figure out what to put in, The 440 has 4 double columns and four single. I only want to put enough product into get it going and remain full stocked for a couple weeks. That way I am using the money from the machine to really stock it. This is pretty much how I am handling all of them, just put enough in to get them going then use them to support themselves.

I must agree on the Arnold Palmer, I wouldn't be able to offer them though, I would drink them before they got into the machines, LOL LOVE IT!!!!!

I hadn't considered the H-punch either to be honest. I was trying to figure it out on line with BJ's site - useless, Walmart site - useless. Our big local grocery chain website, also useless. Sams won, but I know there is more in the store than on the site.

Going to check a couple more sites before bed.

What sucks, I have to hand write the labels for the time being, think I am going to order the CD from CHI.

Thanks Everyone!!

Archived