COIN COUNTER

Rick Falcon

I've been looking for one too, but I'm afraid the only one I've found that seems even remotely suitable for a reasonable volume of coins are those Klopp units that are around $800.

The less expensive units from Amazon seem clunky and unreliable from what I've seen in the reviews. Personally I'd rather spend $800 and have a reliable machine that will last forever than have a $200 unit that's prone to breaking down.

profits why in the world do you need a coin counter? surely you can count up to $50.00!shocked.gif sorry dude I couldnt resist!grin.gif

I'm hopping on the next flight to BFE, GA.

Then we're gonna have a dance-off... and I'm going to destroy you.

:)

Go with a Klopp Counter..spend the money. Also, Magner 110 DC are awsome coin sorters..Both units last a lifetime if properly taken care of..You rarely see a used Klopp for sale..Good luck..

I'm hopping on the next flight to BFE, GA.

Then we're gonna have a dance-off... and I'm going to destroy you.

:)

down here in the holler and next to the crik we know how to take care of you left coasters...squeel boy! squeel like a pig! shocked.gif

Rick.........you never bought the AcuCount I gave you the info on? I know its $300 but it takes alot of wear and tear when you are out and about collecting and counting at locations. Plus you get a discount for mentioning Vendiscuss.

Rick.........you never bought the AcuCount I gave you the info on? I know its $300 but it takes alot of wear and tear when you are out and about collecting and counting at locations. Plus you get a discount for mentioning Vendiscuss.

Are you buying directly from the company to get this discount?

Yes. Just mention Vendiscuss.

T-Bird is right. Acu-count is the counter/scale I have been using for the last 3 years and it's the best thing I have ever bought for my business. $299 complete with case. Ask for your Vendiscuss.com discount when you order.

http://www.acucount.com/acu101.htm

Gary

T-Bird is right. Acu-count is the counter/scale I have been using for the last 3 years and it's the best thing I have ever bought for my business. $299 complete with case. Ask for your Vendiscuss.com discount when you order.

http://www.acucount.com/acu101.htm

Gary

With all your money, T-Bird, don't you have someone that counts your money and brings it to the bank for you?

Semacon S-35.

We have used this unit for over 1 million counts and still going strong. Portable and a real workhorse with all sorts of coinage. 90% of the time we use it on the manual crank mode. With our high volume coin pusher machines we use the electric mode. Unless you are a bank, counting several different denominations of coin, I would not think you could find a more reliable and accurate piece of equipment. We count all machine revenue on site and have all sorts of 'fake stuff' which this machine rejects from the sorting chute. Don't remember our original cost. Company is out of San Diego, machine is modified by them but it originates from Italy.

Archived