is this a 368?

3ka3m93le5Q55X65R2b4df2994bc65e9d138f.jpg Listed on CL for $300, need dbv. The 276 I as supposed to pick up tonight, the rotten, stinky no good, integrity lacking ***** - you get the idea. We get all the way there, and he tells me he isn't going to sell it. I say you could have atleast called. He says well the other guy hasn't shown up with the cash yet. I tell him, I am here with it in hand. Then he tells me well, you can call me tomorrow after noon, I may still have it. SOB I may offer to shove it up your ****. God am I pissed. #1 it was a great deal on the machine, $300. and #2 it was set up to be located tomorrow. I can still give the client a machine, but it will have to be bottle, and I can't stock it until the end of next week, Pepsi delivery comes on Wednesday. Damn it!!!!! I tried to call the client, but closed for the day. I am sure she will understand, but it is just the idea of it. I make a commitment, I follow it through. Ah, who knows maybe the bottle machine is better. It will increase my amount with Pepsi, and hopefully get me into a lower tier. I was looking at the larger margin.

Ah well, just when it seems to be going good, some tassle wearing fool screws up the show. I should have just told her it would be a bottle or a can, but I was looking at the margin. Guess there is a lesson here, just not sure of what it is yet.

Got to remember, everything happens for a reason. Just to mad right now to remember it.

3ka3m93le5Q55X65R2b4df2994bc65e9d138f.jpg Listed on CL for $300, need dbv. The 276 I as supposed to pick up tonight, the rotten, stinky no good, integrity lacking ***** - you get the idea. We get all the way there, and he tells me he isn't going to sell it. I say you could have atleast called. He says well the other guy hasn't shown up with the cash yet. I tell him, I am here with it in hand. Then he tells me well, you can call me tomorrow after noon, I may still have it. SOB I may offer to shove it up your ****. God am I pissed. #1 it was a great deal on the machine, $300. and #2 it was set up to be located tomorrow. I can still give the client a machine, but it will have to be bottle, and I can't stock it until the end of next week, Pepsi delivery comes on Wednesday. Damn it!!!!! I tried to call the client, but closed for the day. I am sure she will understand, but it is just the idea of it. I make a commitment, I follow it through. Ah, who knows maybe the bottle machine is better. It will increase my amount with Pepsi, and hopefully get me into a lower tier. I was looking at the larger margin.

Ah well, just when it seems to be going good, some tassle wearing fool screws up the show. I should have just told her it would be a bottle or a can, but I was looking at the margin. Guess there is a lesson here, just not sure of what it is yet.

Got to remember, everything happens for a reason. Just to mad right now to remember it.

The best lesson you can take from this is do not locate machines that you do not already own, have control of and have checked that all is working. Should not be a big deal though, most people are pretty understanding.

Mission, that is exactly my thought too, and exactly how I was doing it. I read it on here time and again, location then machine. I believe in machine ready to go then location, saves face. Worse case scenario, I can bring hem a 276E bottle package. Not what I was looking to do, but I can make it happen. Problem there, Pepsi delivery is Wednesday. I stock NO diet, and that is primarily what they want.

I talked to the guy with the one pictured here last night, hea told me the lock has been drilled "they are only $8.00, oh and it gets frosty once in a while." He said he has never cleaned the coils or condenser fins, and in a barber shop, I can imagine what they must look like. headed over there this am after Fed ex arrives wiht the dbv for the 145. I tracked it a little bit ago, it was in Memphis. Go figure, NY and Ohio, how the hell does Tennessee get into that straight line. Glad I apd for overnite shipping, I don;t see how it is going to be here by 1030. And we wonder why shipping cost so much. My hand truck was supposed to be here 2 days before it showed up. I will say though, that was worth the wait.

Mission, that is exactly my thought too, and exactly how I was doing it. I read it on here time and again, location then machine. I believe in machine ready to go then location, saves face. Worse case scenario, I can bring hem a 276E bottle package. Not what I was looking to do, but I can make it happen. Problem there, Pepsi delivery is Wednesday. I stock NO diet, and that is primarily what they want.

I talked to the guy with the one pictured here last night, hea told me the lock has been drilled "they are only $8.00, oh and it gets frosty once in a while." He said he has never cleaned the coils or condenser fins, and in a barber shop, I can imagine what they must look like. headed over there this am after Fed ex arrives wiht the dbv for the 145. I tracked it a little bit ago, it was in Memphis. Go figure, NY and Ohio, how the hell does Tennessee get into that straight line. Glad I apd for overnite shipping, I don;t see how it is going to be here by 1030. And we wonder why shipping cost so much. My hand truck was supposed to be here 2 days before it showed up. I will say though, that was worth the wait.

you dont have any vendors supply/repair local? i can get a refurb dbv with 6 mo warrantee from several local places for about 50-75 bucks.

you dont have any vendors supply/repair local? i can get a refurb dbv with 6 mo warrantee from several local places for about 50-75 bucks.

Nope nothing. I am gonna monkey a little bit with the MAKA in the 145. What I am hoping is that it is nothing more than belts, that is what I am thinking any how with it activating and just not pulling the bill in. If I cant figure it out, I am gonna send to Bill I believe. It will wait a bit until the season picks up though.

Fed ex literally just left, so am also hoping that the dbv that just came will match the one in that machine I have to head over and check out. Supposedly a kid put a business card in it and it wont work now. THat way, when the MAKA gets straightened out, back into the 145, and hopefully if not a simple fix, then the new one will match.

I am hoping for the best with it. The guy that owns it doesn't even know what make the machine is, let alone model. It has cans currently. WHats the chance I could get lucky and have landed on a 501E?? Only time will tell I guess.

Nope nothing. I am gonna monkey a little bit with the MAKA in the 145. What I am hoping is that it is nothing more than belts, that is what I am thinking any how with it activating and just not pulling the bill in. If I cant figure it out, I am gonna send to Bill I believe. It will wait a bit until the season picks up though.

Fed ex literally just left, so am also hoping that the dbv that just came will match the one in that machine I have to head over and check out. Supposedly a kid put a business card in it and it wont work now. THat way, when the MAKA gets straightened out, back into the 145, and hopefully if not a simple fix, then the new one will match.

I am hoping for the best with it. The guy that owns it doesn't even know what make the machine is, let alone model. It has cans currently. WHats the chance I could get lucky and have landed on a 501E?? Only time will tell I guess.

the one in the picture looks like a vendo possibly it looks to be a single price machine as there does not appear to be a digital display

the one in the picture looks like a vendo possibly it looks to be a single price machine as there does not appear to be a digital display

Actually went and looked at it today. It is a DN440. You hit it right on the head, single price, no display. Almost a spitting image of the one I have, just different graphics and maybe a little newer, or the fact it has never been outside. The lock is out of it, not a big deal. However looking inside, it appears as though someone has been in it. The wires are just taped together. With the idea of a dbv on top of the $300, the "frosting issue" I decided to pass for now. It is to big for the location I was trying to cover. If I was in a position to just put one in the shop for just in case, maybe. He already told me he wasn't going to budge on the price. I could not really tell what the dbv is, it looks a bit like the MAKA I just took out of the 145.

I think I maybe starting to get standards now. I did not see that coming. There is one spot I want to check on tomorrow and see if they would allow a machine. If so, then maybe, but without that, I don;t think so. Am I getting to picky wanting the multi price machines, or am I about on target where I should be with what I am looking for>?

Am I getting to picky wanting the multi price machines, or am I about on target where I should be with what I am looking for>?

Not at all. Personally I won't buy anything but multi-price and bottle AND can capable. You have so much flexibility for both you and your locations with a machine that can vend just about anything.

The best lesson you can take from this is do not locate machines that you do not already own, have control of and have checked that all is working. Should not be a big deal though, most people are pretty understanding.

Can anything other than cans be used in a 368 machine?

You can vend the 16.9 oz bottles.I get them from Walmart for my 276.

John

Thanks for the replies. Do you still have the same profit margin? I sell the cans for .75. What would you sell the bottles for?

Thanks for the replies. Do you still have the same profit margin? I sell the cans for .75. What would you sell the bottles for?

i find the margin on water generally is close to or better than on can soda, u should be able to get them 0.16-0.25 ea

Not at all. Personally I won't buy anything but multi-price and bottle AND can capable. You have so much flexibility for both you and your locations with a machine that can vend just about anything.

Thanks for confirming my thought mission. My reasons are the same as yours, I want the flexability. Now if I can figure out how to set my machines for 24 oz. Haven;t had any time, we finished the salt ship this am, and now another is set to dock at 0930 tonorrow.

Archived