Choosing a locator service

I have a Vendstar triple that is collecting dust in my garage. I got it from a friend and haven't placed it yet. I've tried locating it myself but always get turned down by the potential site (most of the places I've tried are chain type businesses that I am later told by the franchisee have corporate rules against bulk machines). I'm thinking about hiring a locator service to find a location for me. Being new to the bulk vending industry, I have no experience. What advice can you give me regarding the selection of a locator service? What should I look for, and what should I avoid?

I have a Vendstar triple that is collecting dust in my garage. I got it from a friend and haven't placed it yet. I've tried locating it myself but always get turned down by the potential site (most of the places I've tried are chain type businesses that I am later told by the franchisee have corporate rules against bulk machines). I'm thinking about hiring a locator service to find a location for me. Being new to the bulk vending industry, I have no experience. What advice can you give me regarding the selection of a locator service? What should I look for, and what should I avoid?

Go to the locator discussions on this site. There is plenty of info on the locators. This site consist of two main locators. I have used both and they did very well. Good luck.

Archived