Whats this machine worth?

dannie

I have a couple candy machines, but I was wanting to try out some toy and sticker machines also..Anybody have a idea on about what these machines are worth?

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/bfs/2322418771.html

The price in the ad seems fair to me. I might try and get them cheaper, but I try and never pay the asking price for anything. Not a big fan of the dollar mech though, 75 cents seems like a better price point on a single.

The price in the ad seems fair to me. I might try and get them cheaper, but I try and never pay the asking price for anything. Not a big fan of the dollar mech though, 75 cents seems like a better price point on a single.

I can get them for 75 I believe...I was also alittle worried about the price mech...Can that be changed? He also wants 100 for the sticker machine also.

I can get them for 75 I believe...I was also alittle worried about the price mech...Can that be changed? He also wants 100 for the sticker machine also.

That looks like an A&A mech will fit no problem, so sure you can change it, but consider it in your cost. The sticker machine is a great deal at $100.

Thats a good deal on the ball machines. Doing the 49mm ball for a dollar will be no problem. The machine does better though when placed with 2 or 3 toy machines that have lower price points.

I have one of those ball machines...$1.00 mech is what you need to have or you will not make any money....2" balls kill you on shipping and I have had zero probs selling for a dollar. All the machines are a good deal.

I bought the sticker machine and have already paid kickstart to start locating it. This is my first sticker machine so where is the best place to buy stickers and what are the best type to stock it with.

Archived