Nedd U Turn Part ASAP!

Beach Bum Vending

Hello everyone. I sent my brother last month to go service my only you turn. And e lost my only key. So I had to pull the machine and drill the lock. I messed up the double end threaded piece that lock screws on to. Does anyone have an extra??? Or point me in rite direction to getting it ASAP??? It is the piece that screws into the middle and the lock screws down onto it. Please let me know

Thanks,

SN

Hello everyone. I sent my brother last month to go service my only you turn. And e lost my only key. So I had to pull the machine and drill the lock. I messed up the double end threaded piece that lock screws on to. Does anyone have an extra??? Or point me in rite direction to getting it ASAP??? It is the piece that screws into the middle and the lock screws down onto it. Please let me know

Thanks,

SN

Go to Lowe's or any hardware store and get a piece of all-thread in that size and cut it to the length you need. Get one long enough to make two so you will have a spare.

Go to Lowe's or any hardware store and get a piece of all-thread in that size and cut it to the length you need. Get one long enough to make two so you will have a spare.

I agree. Home Depot stocks 36" threaded rods in the diameter you need. If you have a 4 way Uturn you'll get the two rods you need. If it's a Terminator, you will need to buy 2 to cut down if you want a spare.

Thank you everyone you all are unlimited supply of knowledge. I would be out of business without all of you. Thank you my fellow business partners :)

Thanks,

SN

Let us know if you need our addresses so you can send the consultation checks! ;D

Archived