big scientific discovery

snack dude

You may not be giving her all she needs. I think I give my wife plenty, because she can go weeks in between without it.grin.gif

I hear ya Kelly...

So Jeremy!!! whats the secret my man!! Care to fill us in?

really?? this is what it's come to? :rolleyes: maybe she's tired from working all day, and chasing kids, and making dinner, doing laundry....maybe she has a hormone imbalance from stress or just life in general. or maybe it's because you spend so much f'ing time on vendiscuss instead of talking to her that she can't be bothered!? OR maybe the 40 pounds, back hair and underwear skid marks you've added to your wardrobe just aren't doing it for her anymore??! maybe farting like a freaking elephant and displaying your sweaty crotch is not on the top of her list of turn-ons?!? hmmmm, or maybe your golpher is just too small. :o

thank you jeremytina for pointing out that the broad sweeping generality of 'marriage equals no more sex because the woman doesn't want it' is just that, a broad sweeping generality. knowing me, with my barbed tongue and sharp words, would you all like for me to make some broad sweeping generalities about men?:huh:??:huh::angry: no, i thought not. now, take her out to dinner alone, or cook her dinner then wash the dishes. tell her she is beautiful and that you want to spend some time together, just the two of you, so you can reconnect. sex is physical, but for women it's emotional too, so if she doesn't feel close to you emotionally she might not want to get close physically. and it wouldn't hurt to shower, shave, and put on clean clothes. :-*

mrs.c (aka dr. ruth ) ;)

really?? this is what it's come to? :rolleyes: maybe she's tired from working all day, and chasing kids, and making dinner, doing laundry....maybe she has a hormone imbalance from stress or just life in general. or maybe it's because you spend so much f'ing time on vendiscuss instead of talking to her that she can't be bothered!? OR maybe the 40 pounds, back hair and underwear skid marks you've added to your wardrobe just aren't doing it for her anymore??! maybe farting like a freaking elephant and displaying your sweaty crotch is not on the top of her list of turn-ons?!? hmmmm, or maybe your **** is just too small. :o

thank you jeremytina for pointing out that the broad sweeping generality of 'marriage equals no more sex because the woman doesn't want it' is just that, a broad sweeping generality. knowing me, with my barbed tongue and sharp words, would you all like for me to make some broad sweeping generalities about men?:huh:??:huh::angry: no, i thought not. now, take her out to dinner alone, or cook her dinner then wash the dishes. tell her she is beautiful and that you want to spend some time together, just the two of you, so you can reconnect. sex is physical, but for women it's emotional too, so if she doesn't feel close to you emotionally she might not want to get close physically. and it wouldn't hurt to shower, shave, and put on clean clothes. :-*

mrs.c (aka dr. ruth ) ;)

Having been married over 21 years and with two daughters all I can add is this:

Mrs C ...... you go girl!! :)

really?? this is what it's come to? :rolleyes: maybe she's tired from working all day, and chasing kids, and making dinner, doing laundry....maybe she has a hormone imbalance from stress or just life in general. or maybe it's because you spend so much f'ing time on vendiscuss instead of talking to her that she can't be bothered!? OR maybe the 40 pounds, back hair and underwear skid marks you've added to your wardrobe just aren't doing it for her anymore??! maybe farting like a freaking elephant and displaying your sweaty crotch is not on the top of her list of turn-ons?!? hmmmm, or maybe your **** is just too small. :o

mrs.c (aka dr. ruth ) ;)

I think I hit a nerve, So Mrs. C how long have you really hated men

I think I hit a nerve, So Mrs. C how long have you really hated men

i don't hate men at all! not at all. how interesting that you can make a generalization about all married women as being sexless, but when i throw out some generalizations about men then that means i hate men. it was insulting for you to make that statement, and i don't appreciate it.

yes, you hit a nerve because making broad generalizations about any one group of people is just so ridiculous. but the true point is that the original post was a joke, and my post was a continuation of that joking nature making my own ridiculous generalizations about men. but now somehow that turned into me hating men....again, how interesting.

i don't hate men at all! not at all. how interesting that you can make a generalization about all married women as being sexless, but when i throw out some generalizations about men then that means i hate men. it was insulting for you to make that statement, and i don't appreciate it.

yes, you hit a nerve because making broad generalizations about any one group of people is just so ridiculous. but the true point is that the original post was a joke, and my post was a continuation of that joking nature making my own ridiculous generalizations about men. but now somehow that turned into me hating men....again, how interesting.

Okay I think I better stop here and offer Mrs. C an apoligy. Mrs. C I knew your first post was in a joking nature and I thought By posing the question about hating men It would be taken as a joke back. But that does not seem to be the case so I apoligize to you and anyone on this board that was offended by my comments.

BTW married 27 years ( to the same beatiful lady I might add)

mrs.c (aka dr. ruth ) ;)

I think the proposed roast has already started :lol:

I hear ya Kelly...

So Jeremy!!! whats the secret my man!! Care to fill us in?

Here's the secret:

Talk to your wife...I am not perfect at this yet, but I constantly work on it.

Be romantic. Buy flowers once in awhile. Tell her you love her everyday. Your wife is still supposed to be your girlfriend, just because you got married, that didn't change. Take her out on dates.

Here's a big one. Don't ogle other women. Your wife is YOUR standard of beauty. She is what you consider beautiful. No other woman should compare to her.

Hold her hand in public.

Open doors for her.

Tell her she looks beautiful everyday.

Buy her a card for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc, and write her a full page note on the blank page inside telling her how much you love her in your own words.

It's all about the little things. They add up.

BTW- OR maybe the 40 pounds, back hair and underwear skid marks you've added to your wardrobe just aren't doing it for her anymore??! maybe farting like a freaking elephant and displaying your sweaty crotch is not on the top of her list of turn-ons

This really gives me a new perspective on you Steve. :lol:

BTW- OR maybe the 40 pounds, back hair and underwear skid marks you've added to your wardrobe just aren't doing it for her anymore??! maybe farting like a freaking elephant and displaying your sweaty crotch is not on the top of her list of turn-ons

This really gives me a new perspective on you Steve. :lol:

just for the record, steve has not gained 40 pounds or have skid marks in his underwear...and he barely has any back hair....

lol, no comment on the elephant farting, though. :blink:

Archived