ba30

i'm pretty good at cleaning and fixing them "most of the times" but some still flash codes after a cleaning, i have seen all the manuals on line, n from coinco....but

...is there a way to "reset" these that i dont know about n keep hearing about them being reset, i hate sending them out....thanx for any help

i'm pretty good at cleaning and fixing them "most of the times" but some still flash codes after a cleaning, i have seen all the manuals on line, n from coinco....but

...is there a way to "reset" these that i dont know about n keep hearing about them being reset, i hate sending them out....thanx for any help

I do not know of a way to reset other than poer down and back on. Sometimes I will take two and start mixing parts and sometimes come up with one that works out of the two that did not. Then I hang on to the bad one and when another starts messing up I try it again. sometimes it works.

Resetting a Coinco is probably referring to power cycling like your modem. You can do it by turning the power off in the machine or just the validator for 45 seconds or so and then plugging it back in. But that in itself isn't going to clear any errors that have not been fixed prior to the reset.

Archived