The Forum

sherlock

Anyone know why I feel like I lose a few IQ points every time I read through the forum this week?

I tried turning up the "Brightness" on my computer monitor settings but it's just not making a difference on some of these posts.

Now, where did I leave my can of Stupid-Be-Gone?

I sure could use it about now.

:rolleyes:

Now, where did I leave my can of Stupid-Be-Gone?

I sure could use it about now.

I have it Sherlock and I just used it. It is a shame because he did provide a few days of very entertaining reading.

I am going to combine all of the threads he started into one thread and put it somewhere where we can read it over and over again for comic relief!

I surprised you started this topic.usually u are more tolerent. if nothing else it is cheap entertainment.

Yep. It's great entertainment.

I'm not really bothered by the turn the forum took this week.

In fact, I was having some fun on those "entertaining" threads myself today.

I just thought I'd try to add to the "entertainment" factor with this thread.

But, I was serious about my can of stupid-be-gone.

I'm gonna have to run over to "cosco" and buy some more now that Steve used it all up.

;D

Just to let everyone know, I've merged all of Vending Big Guys threads into one compilation thread and moved it to the Golpher Hole.

Check it out when you need a good chuckle. It's actually quite funny when you read all 182 posts together in one thread.

Just to let everyone know, I've merged all of Vending Big Guys threads into one compilation thread and moved it to the Golpher Hole.

Check it out when you need a good chuckle. It's actually quite funny when you read all 182 posts together in one thread.

I read all 11 pages and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard my daughter thought I was having convulsions

Mainor Sherlock and Kelly you guys er girls ROCK!

Archived