Cocal-Cola Raising prices

From the WSJ

My link

Thanks for that info mission. I dont know about othr parts of the country but I can already buy 20 oz pepsi products for almost $2.00 a case less than coke products. I am at this time charging a higher price for coke products than I am for pepsi products in the same machine. I just explain that coke keeps raising their prices. On the other hand the pepsi rep will give me whatever and thinks I walk on water because my sales are close to 3 to 1 in favor of pepsi

AGAIN??!!!!!! :angry: Or have I already been hit with the price hike? In the last 4 months, My 20oz has increased by 8cents on the bottle or $1.92/case. My profit has fallen from 51.4% down to 44% in just 4 short months!

AGAIN??!!!!!! :angry: Or have I already been hit with the price hike? In the last 4 months, My 20oz has increased by 8cents on the bottle or $1.92/case. My profit has fallen from 51.4% down to 44% in just 4 short months!

From the article the total price increases planned for the year include some increases that have already occurred so I wouldn't be surprised if you get hit again at the end of the quarter. I guess its time to be one of those greedy vending guys and raise prices. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess its time to be one of those greedy vending guys and raise prices. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just once.... Just for ONCE for crying out loud I wish I could go a whole month without Mission being right and causing me to insert my foot into my mouth. :-X:angry:

Archived