Runt Labels

agrantha

I received my first order from Quill.com on yesterday. I ordered two cases of RUNTS. The boxes did not have any labels. So last night I went to the Labels section of this website. There is a RUNTS label, but it is for the RUNTS with mango flavor.

Does anyone have a plain RUNTS label? My printer does a fantastic job printing them out on glossy photo card stock.

Thank You

I received my first order from Quill.com on yesterday. I ordered two cases of RUNTS. The boxes did not have any labels. So last night I went to the Labels section of this website. There is a RUNTS label, but it is for the RUNTS with mango flavor.

Does anyone have a plain RUNTS label? My printer does a fantastic job printing them out on glossy photo card stock.

Thank You

I called quill and told them I needed labels and they emailed me one.I am not totally happy with the one they sent, but it is an option. I ended up using the one from this site and editing the photo to remove the mango part. It turned out nicely.

You can call nestle and tell them how many you need and they will send them out to you free. I may even have some I can send you if you would like.

Thanks Havending

I have an old one I use to use I can email you if you still need it

send me your email

Frank

If you have it, it would be nice if you posted it in the label section as well. Don't be stingy! grin.gif

If you have it, it would be nice if you posted it in the label section as well. Don't be stingy! grin.gif

I tried but it says I exceeded my quota?

I can email it to you and you can post it if you want

Yea, you can do that.

Also, you can manage your attachments in your profile and free up space by deleting some items that may not be needed.

Thank You

I just added a Runts and Skittles label in the label section also.

Archived