How's this for an extortion attempt?

This story is a perfect example of why anyone voting Democrat has no right to complain about the lousy results they receive from adverse government regulation! Vote for "whoever is against Obama' in 2012.

This story is a perfect example of why anyone voting Democrat has no right to complain about the lousy results they receive from adverse government regulation! Vote for "whoever is against Obama' in 2012.

Wow, the above comment has virtually no basis in reality. I disagree. Things like this happen in many different situations to many different businesses every day. The guy will likely get out of any liability, and if he doesn't, this is why you carry insurance. As a Democrat I honestly have never been adversly affected by legislation up to this point in my life. Regardless of which side you look at, there are very few politicians out there that want to do anything other than line their own pockets. My two cents. I do feel for the guy, but golpher happens, you deal with it and move on.

evidently u didnt realize that law was a ballot initiative...

I just liked this part, "Rosen admitted that it is possible a company can find itself in trouble without having any reasonable way of knowing it beforehand." so the attorney admits this and still wants the guy to pay 60K as "settlement" for selling a bag of chips that has acrylamide in it?

As a Democrat I honestly have never been adversly affected by legislation up to this point in my life.

Not to make you angry, but I'm thinking you should think harder - I'm very positive you have been adversly affected, whether that legislation was drafted by a republican or a democrat. I am sure, however, the exact reverse is true if a libertarian was involved.

Archived