City Hall

I'm about to put a snack machine and pop machine at a City Hall. Population of town is 12,000. City Council and other weekly meetings are held on the same floor as well as all the offices that will generate some foot traffic...

What can I expect from a location like this? Any of you have a similar setup?

I've got the Police Station which is in the same building on a lower sub-floor and it doesn't do much. Its taken 6 months to let me put something in the City Hall area.

Just wondering what size snack machine to use - I have a 4-wide and a 5-wide Snack shop machine just waiting to be put to use.

Thanks,

Michael

I'm about to put a snack machine and pop machine at a City Hall. Population of town is 12,000. City Council and other weekly meetings are held on the same floor as well as all the offices that will generate some foot traffic...

What can I expect from a location like this? Any of you have a similar setup?

I've got the Police Station which is in the same building on a lower sub-floor and it doesn't do much. Its taken 6 months to let me put something in the City Hall area.

Just wondering what size snack machine to use - I have a 4-wide and a 5-wide Snack shop machine just waiting to be put to use.

Thanks,

Michael

Without knowing more about the location... the population of the town really doesn't matter, the number of people actually working in the building does. Unless the number is well over 100 I'd stick with the 4 wide.

I hate to say but dont expect much and expect plenty of griping from folks. Gov. people like to gripe all the time. They will complain about selection, "healthy options" price, and the list goes on. They are usually hard to please.

We have had locations just like this and they can be a pain with little return. You situation might be different (I hope it is) but sometimes you never know until you give it a shot.

Like mission says a 4 wide should be plenty.

They've already started with the healthy snack options. But they also want energy drinks and candy, so not everyone is feeling the same. We'll see what happens...

Thanks!

If you want to mess with them a little ask them what they consider "healthy snacks", the answers you get will amaze you. :rolleyes:

If you want to mess with them a little ask them what they consider "healthy snacks", the answers you get will amaze you. :rolleyes:

You are right about that. You get all kinds of answers that can be pretty funny. ;D

Archived