Outside Snack Machine

I have a storage/uhaul location with a soda machine outside that does well. I would like to see if I can add a snack machine outside.

Is there Outside Snack machines that are good and can last?

Is anyone currently using them?

It probably will do well...

This has been discussed before.

It would be a bad idea due to the fact that chocolate will melt, and you only have a piece of glass separating your product and money from a thief .

AMS nmakes a UL approved outdoor snack machine that works well. If you have ever been to the airport in Puerto Rico this is the machine they have outside. I have customers that have used these on golf courses. The key is that while they are more vandal proof they are not impervious to damage. You really would want a semi secure area to put this. As far as melting product, this is a fully refrigerated machine that will maintain temps as low as 40 degrees if desired.

AMS nmakes a UL approved outdoor snack machine that works well. If you have ever been to the airport in Puerto Rico this is the machine they have outside. I have customers that have used these on golf courses. The key is that while they are more vandal proof they are not impervious to damage. You really would want a semi secure area to put this. As far as melting product, this is a fully refrigerated machine that will maintain temps as low as 40 degrees if desired.

interesting!!!!!!!!! Will have to do some research then.

yes, the place is secured at nights. Its open for 7 to 7 so this will be perefect.

Is this the one you are talking about?

My link

yes, the place is secured at nights. Its open for 7 to 7 so this will be perefect.

Is this the one you are talking about?

My link

That's the one. I've got 5 of AMS combo machines for indoor use and have been happy with their performance. The outdoor version looks identical to the indoor with the extra lock cover and the UL outdoor rating added to it. There are other refrigerated or cooled snack/combo machines on the market as well. USI is one and there are also "chillers" that can be mounted on top of a conventional snack machine. I don't recommend this method, this type of retrofit while being the cheapest, if you already have the snack machine, tends to cause condensation problems in the machine which will eventually cause a host of other problems.

Stick with a machine that was designed for this this kind use.

That's the one. I've got 5 of AMS combo machines for indoor use and have been happy with their performance. The outdoor version looks identical to the indoor with the extra lock cover and the UL outdoor rating added to it. There are other refrigerated or cooled snack/combo machines on the market as well. USI is one and there are also "chillers" that can be mounted on top of a conventional snack machine. I don't recommend this method, this type of retrofit while being the cheapest, if you already have the snack machine, tends to cause condensation problems in the machine which will eventually cause a host of other problems.

Stick with a machine that was designed for this this kind use.

Yes, I am going to get it. The one in the pic has Sodas at the bottom. I need just snacks...I will check out. thanks

Yes, I am going to get it. The one in the pic has Sodas at the bottom. I need just snacks...I will check out. thanks

If you order one new you can get it configured any way you want. I`d suggest looking for a good used one in any configuration and if necessary order a shelf or two and swap them out, it will save you quite a bit of money.

As mission states. It is available in any configuration and you can get it in black as well as the red that is shown.

Archived