encouragement for anyone hesitating raising vend prices

jayhawk22

Let me start by saying that I am about 80% done converting all my 1" heads to $.50 and my 2" heads to $.75. To say that it has been a success is a huge understatement. It doesn't matter if it is big city locations or very small towns. All of my sales are up where I have raised prices. I think it is key to put in different/higher quality products when you raise prices. When my 1" was at a quarter I ran alot of sticky & jewelry mixes. When I changed the mechs I switched to any of the Manias, moustaches etc. The manias are blowing out in small & big towns. I actually had a location in a town of less then 500 people sell out Pet Friends in 3 weeks! I was hesitant to raise prices in my small town locations & I actually converted them last. I have also found that my $.50 1" blows away sales of my $.75 2". So if anyone is nervous about making the jump all I can say is go for it!

jayhawk and anyone else also

I have upgraded my 1 inch toy commissions locations to 50 cents except sticky and balls, but have been hesitant to do this at my charity toy stops. Feel this may look "odd" for a charity, maybe not. Are you all upgrading both charity and commissions stops? Any feedback and thoughts appreciated.

Tks, Ginger Vend

jayhawk and anyone else also

I have upgraded my 1 inch toy commissions locations to 50 cents except sticky and balls, but have been hesitant to do this at my charity toy stops. Feel this may look "odd" for a charity, maybe not. Are you all upgrading both charity and commissions stops? Any feedback and thoughts appreciated.

Tks, Ginger Vend

All of my toy locations are commission. I would not hesitate to raise a charity account too. Just remember to upgrade the quality of the product you run.

I also worry about the price increases at the charity stops. Will it raise an eye brow or tick off the location? Not really sure. Maybe I am being a bit paranoid.

Any one else doing 50 cent one-inch toys or 75 cent two-inch toys at charity locations?

Or maybe I need a new camouflage suit so that they won’t see me change the prices!

I also worry about the price increases at the charity stops. Will it raise an eye brow or tick off the location? Not really sure. Maybe I am being a bit paranoid.

Any one else doing 50 cent one-inch toys or 75 cent two-inch toys at charity locations?

Or maybe I need a new camouflage suit so that they won’t see me change the prices!

I would just tell the location you are upgrading the product your selling & that requires a higher price point.

Archived