Bulk Labels

treadmill

I posted this topic the other day in the label forum and received no answer, so I will post here to see if I can get an answer. Does anyone use labels for bouncy balls in their machines and what do you use?

I don't use labels for bouncy balls. There really isn't any point. I let them speak for themselves. Especially when I have some premium ones in the mix. The pool balls, or the soccer balls, help work as leaders. I also don't use a label for the self-vend mix like A&A's Fun Time mix.

That's a really good point actually. When prepping a rack today, the bouncy balls look better without the card.

How about gumballs though? Sometimes display cards detract from the colors.

I don't use displays for bouncy balls, gumballs, candy, nor the self vend mix. What do you really need to say about the products that they can't say for themselves? I always use displays for any capsule items.

Now, you might use displays for different flavors of gumballs, because you just don't know what the flavor is by looking at it. But people generally know what M&M's, Skittles, Mike&Ikes, Hot Tamales, and RP's look like in sight, so you can really get by without any labels for them.

I don't use displays for bouncy balls, gumballs, candy, nor the self vend mix. What do you really need to say about the products that they can't say for themselves? I always use displays for any capsule items.

Now, you might use displays for different flavors of gumballs, because you just don't know what the flavor is by looking at it. But people generally know what M&M's, Skittles, Mike&Ikes, Hot Tamales, and RP's look like in sight, so you can really get by without any labels for them.

I had a rack that I only labeled 2 out of the 5 heads once. IMHO it looked like straight arse. I like the machine to look professional, not like some amateur just threw it in the store.

• 4 months later...

I don't use labels for bouncy balls. There really isn't any point. I let them speak for themselves. Especially when I have some premium ones in the mix. The pool balls, or the soccer balls, help work as leaders. I also don't use a label for the self-vend mix like A&A's Fun Time mix.

Is that you One Ball ?

Just kidding Darryl. Cardinal has some 3D Bouncy Ball flat displays that are totally awesome.

You still need the warning label for toys!

You can buy generic warning labels and stick them on your machines. I've done it many times. I've placed them down at the bottom next to the price sticker.

Who is a good source for generic labels? Besides A&A?

It takes nothing to make your own, and print them off on your printer on Avery labels. At one point, somebody posted a pic of a label and I've printed that off too.

It takes nothing to make your own, and print them off on your printer on Avery labels. At one point, somebody posted a pic of a label and I've printed that off too.

Ok; I'll try that; I'm still looking for an new item label. Thanks.

Archived