hello daniel introduction

danielirubin

Hello everyone my name is Daniel and I currently live in Sarasota Florida. I would like to say hello to everybody and that I have been trolling on these forums without introducing myself for days now. I graduated college last year from university of south florida and then went and traveled Europe for 3 months. I am now hoping to break in to the vending machine industry. I have not bought a machine yet but I plan on making the plunge into full time vending as soon as possible. I am a hard worker and business minded individual with great people skills. I am hoping to map out some vaguely charted territory as in the healthy vending world. I am going to start big for my first 2-10 machines buying the most expensive ones and getting the best location service available... I unfortunately will probably spend 50-100k getting this done and am not expecting to be able to pay that back right away. Id rather start with a strong backbone of the best machines so that I can get acclimated to the industry and learn how to service machines and possibly to find accounts on my own. I have fallen in love with the fancy graphic overpriced media mogul model which generates revenue two ways from http://www.healthyvending.com/machines#1. I also know that after I learn the ropes I will be buying a bunch of used machines and using the pitch that I will be filling them with 80% organic and healthy items or if it works maybe 100% and be pitching to schools, high traffic fitness locations, YMCA's, ect.... I plan on spending around 200k in the end to set up a full time vending career in the central Florida area. I don't yet know if I will purchase a route but I am going to start off doing it myself. I am willing to pay big money for prime locations. I have a lot of time on my hands now and I have a lot of work and research to do before I can turn this into a career. I will be mapping out my progress when I begin in the revenue thread look forward to seeing that in the next 3-5 months (location and training time). I will continue to troll the forums and offer what little knowledge I have.

I like the idea of healthy vending and its ability to help you land high traffic locations and not some 40 employee office.

I found my new home with vendiscuss forums and will update the community of my progress and numbers as soon as the machines are down.

I am also open to new ideas so if anybody has any thoughts or advice PM me or give me a call eastern time 941-713-8159

See this thread before feeding the troll replying to this welcome thread: Get-er-Done Locator

I'm not sure if this guy is legit.

This sounds so much like Vending Big Guy it's scary.

Still, let me still be the first to welcome you danielrubin.

If you are here with the good intentions, you will find all the help and info you need.

For now, one piece of advice: SLOW DOWN!

DO NOT spend or even think about spending any money on machines/routes/product until you THOROUGHLY read through the information provided by experienced vendors here.

thank you for your advice and I will definitely browse every inch of this forum until I can make some educated decisions...

who is big vending guy? is he still around?

and I assure you I do have good intentions but I am 25 years old so I am a bit new to it all but i am not going anywhere =-)

ohh also I was just looking at some of the locators and that guy seemed pretty straight forward and legit... im in no way affiliated with him or did I mean to pump his add I have never used nor own any machines of my own so I have no credibility to my name to talk good about a locator yet. I am pretty straight forward so if I chime in to a thread know that I am a newbie and just say it as I see it.

OHHH and I see now that you posted under me and asked me a few questions sherlock and I will be happy to answer them all

again I am new to forums in general so pardon my lack of checking their track records and when they were last on and last posted. But like I said I was looking through the locator forums because I was wondering what services were available and I like the big ones too. I am a very simple minded person so when i saw the text, I couldn't differentiate from spam or to good to sound true factors yet. It just looked straight forward to me and I was itching to make a random post before I came on and introduced myself formally. Consider me giving that guy any type a good name as my first mistake in the vending community... So yes though I admit my post was genuine but very misinformed.

I am looking to getting in to snack and drink machines at first then the sky is the limit after that!

just purchased two of www.healthyvending.com machines the media moguls Ill start my story in the revenue part now and share my story with everybody every step of the way =-)

the location acquisition process has begun!

hope when i start on my own venture all the knowledge I have picked up from these boards can guide me into the right direction

First you say...

thank you for your advice and I will definitely browse every inch of this forum until I can make some educated decisions...

Then you do...

just purchased two of www.healthyvending.com machines the media moguls Ill start my story in the revenue part now and share my story with everybody every step of the way

the location acquisition process has begun!

hope when i start on my own venture all the knowledge I have picked up from these boards can guide me into the right direction

I give up.

Daniel,

I do some "healthy vending" in conjunction with my regular vending operation. Its a nice niche market, but at this point in time that is all it is. With the amount of money you have to spend on this version of dedicated healthy vending it will be a very long time for you to generate enough revenue to return your investment. There are much better ways to get good locations with healthy vending options at much less capital expense. I sincerely hope that you do not buy any more of these machines until you understand the business MUCH better. I would be happy to share my experiences with you if you are interested, please PM if you want to continue the conversation.

Archived