Healthy Vending help

abek

I recently received a lead and the company would like some healthy food to go along with some regular vending. Can someone please help me with some ideas of healthy products which I can offer them.

Thanks.

I recently received a lead and the company would like some healthy food to go along with some regular vending. Can someone please help me with some ideas of healthy products which I can offer them.

Thanks.

Are they wanting healthy snacks which go in a regular snack machine or are they wanting items like fruit, vegtables, salads, etc???

If it is snacks the sky is the limit with many fifferent otions. Run of the meal items are baked chips, granola bars, fiber bars, fruit snacks, pretzels, etc. Then you have the more specialized items that are glutten free, organic, etc....

What type of "lead" is this? Type of account? Number of employees?

CHOCOLATE!!!

Every account I have that wanted "healthy" snacks didn't really eat many of them ... but the chocolate flies out of those machines!

I'll keep a few "healthy" things like Sun chips, Baked chips, etc as long as they sell at least some.

Are they wanting healthy snacks which go in a regular snack machine or are they wanting items like fruit, vegtables, salads, etc???

If it is snacks the sky is the limit with many fifferent otions. Run of the meal items are baked chips, granola bars, fiber bars, fruit snacks, pretzels, etc. Then you have the more specialized items that are glutten free, organic, etc....

Regular snack machine with some healthy items. Health company with close to 300 employees.

Regular snack machine with some healthy items. Health company with close to 300 employees.

I can assume with 300 employees they have a full bank of equipment. Did the lead generation company give you the number and types of machines needed?

I can assume with 300 employees they have a full bank of equipment. Did the lead generation company give you the number and types of machines needed?

Currently have 2 soda 1 snack.

Currently have 2 soda 1 snack.

It sounds like an office building with a break area. Did they say exactly what type of business it is? It has to be white collar workers if it only has 2 soda and one snack.

It sounds like an office building with a break area. Did they say exactly what type of business it is? It has to be white collar workers if it only has 2 soda and one snack.

If I had to guess I`d put my money on that statement. See we agree again :) LOL

As for healthy, take some time and go to www.fitpick.org to get all the info about a healthy vending program that NAMA has put together.

Then talk with the location and find out exactly what they mean about healthy vending. Fresh fruits and veggies will very likely result in the loction losing money. If they want organic and natural stuff be advised ahead of time that you will find it challenging and price points will be 50-100 % higher than similar type items. I have been having some moderate succes in some locations with putting in some organic items. Be happy to help if that`s what they are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

What you have listed is about all we sell out of our machines. We sell some chocolate and pastries, but tend to stay on the healthy side of it all as much as possible. We don't even sell Pepsi or Coke in our soda machines. We sell tea, Hansen's Soda, and juice. We have a huge variety of those options, and they sell well. Not as well as regular vending food, but well enough!

Archived