LED Display lights

MrGranger

a few years back I had 2 of them...I didnt care for them because they were made of wood and used 2 d cell batteries, they were dead when I went back 6 weeks later and the back side of the display stuck out to far into the capsule area, also, I didnt experience an increase in business. I thought they were gimicky! and if I remember right they were 7.00 each

Anyone use the All Star Vending LED displays? http://www.allstarvending.com/misc_items/lighting_display.asp

Or maybe make your own? I'm not sure my locations would appreciate the lights, but some might. Worth the investment?

All Star is selling them but they are Cardinal's product. They have been around for a few years now. The new ones are much better than the old wood ones. Does it help? who knows but they cant hurt.

All Star is selling them but they are Cardinal's product. They have been around for a few years now. The new ones are much better than the old wood ones. Does it help? who knows but they cant hurt.

Actually they might get annoying at some locations, or look too flashy. I would definitely be careful where you put in lights because by the time you returned for a pull the owners might just give you a push.

Archived