SmartVending.com

Pitstopped

Hi all. I am new to the site, this is my first post.

I. Here is my order for 1 Northwestern 60 from SmartVending.com

S-60 - Northwestern Super 60 Bulk Vendor

60 Series Merchandise Wheel/Housing: 1.1’’ Capsule Toy Wheel/Housing

60 Series Machine Colors: Yellow

60 Series Coin Mechanism: .50 Cents Coin Mech (2 Quarters Back to

Delivery Method: UPS Ground (Shipped)

Quantity: 1

Subtotal: $80.49

I haven't seen anything on this forum about this company. The price for a yellow Super 60, with 1.1" wheel and .50 mechanism seems good, shipping was reasonable and fast. The 1.1" capsules where a good price too.

Anyone here use them?

II. Do any of you have any "table top" machines in any bars? I used to see nuts and things sitting on the end of some bars.

III. Have any of you ever vended "information" out of a vending machine?

Thanks' Terry

Davidson, NC.

This site is over priced, i could buy a Northwestern Triple play for about $248 at Sams Clubgrin.gif,

Here they want $299, and think $255 is a discount.... sad.gif.

P.S

Gumballs.com has a cheaper price also just not as cheap as Sams though.

I went to Gumballs.com and the price on a northwestern 60 with the same options (yellow, capsule wheel, and .50 mech.) was $84. $4.00 more than Smartvending. You have to remember all the sites add for different options, and compare apples to apples. But I guess it is pretty close. At Sam's club it is hard to order all the options I need the machine to have. if I wanted red, .25 and a gumball wheel Sams would be fine. I am still buying product from Sams, just not machines.

Ok.... that might work good. Let me see if I have it straight though:

I order a Northwestern super 60 from Sam's Club for $70.42.

Then I call Northwestern with my Sam's order number and let them know I want a) yellow B) 1.1" capsule wheel c) .50 mechanism.

They ship the machine with those specs that would have cost me about $10 more for free because Sam's doesn't offer those upgrades on their site?

Sounds like the way to do it. I am going to be buying a lot more over the next several months. A $10 savings per machine gives me a free machine every 8th machine. Thanks' I will try it.

Buying them used is not an option for me lurtsman, it is very had to find them yellow, with capsule wheels, .50 mechs and in perfect condition.

Pitstopped, do your risers have to be brand new or does refurbished work? I have several that I got with machines and am not using, I've refurbished them to near new condition, and I'd part with them for less than those website, or northwestern corp. It's your call for why you need brand new machines, just trying to toss out options to help you save money and be successful. Let me know if you want some refurbed risers. Please feel free to ask around about if it is worth it to pay a premium for brand new risers :)

50 cent mechs are the option that will really convince me to pay more for a machine.

Will.vend some of my NW capsule wheels no place underneath for a riser if ya know what I mean. Whats up with that and why so many diff combinations with NW?

I'm not 100% sure of this but here is an educated guess. I don't think the riser will fit under a jawbreaker wheel. It is thicker than the capsule wheel. The holes are the same size so a capsule would vend through a jawbreaker wheel. You can also take off the P spring and add the regular capsule springs. If you look on the A&A site at the PN95 wheels, the jawbreaker wheel is shown with the riser used in a PO89, which is thinner.

Man, thanks lurtsman. I wish I needed the risers. My locations now I don't need any, and I think if I take a machine and do gumballs I will leave the .50 mechanism and vend two. But, I am still focusing on getting more capsule machines out with the money I have now. I need new machines because I am doing table top on the bar, or very close to the bar if they will not do table top. But if the machines are brand new and look awesome they will usually do table top.

You guys have given me a couple good ideas, thanks'.

Will.vend some of my NW capsule wheels no place underneath for a riser if ya know what I mean. Whats up with that and why so many diff combinations with NW?

Im not sure of the exact reason but I do know they have to be the plastic ones that have the cut out space underneath them, the metal ones I have will not work, are the ones you have metal?

I'm not 100% sure of this but here is an educated guess. I don't think the riser will fit under a jawbreaker wheel. It is thicker than the capsule wheel. The holes are the same size so a capsule would vend through a jawbreaker wheel.

I think you are right hillbilly!

profits is the member you need to talk to, he orders from sam's and knows how to get the options you want, maybe he will chime in

When you order from Sam's you have to call Northwestern after you order and give them the options you want.....I think they use your Sam's order #. .......Correct me if I am wrong Profits.

Thanks for the mention. :-*

Ok.... that might work good. Let me see if I have it straight though:

I order a Northwestern super 60 from Sam's Club for $70.42.

Then I call Northwestern with my Sam's order number and let them know I want a) yellow B) 1.1" capsule wheel c) .50 mechanism.

They ship the machine with those specs that would have cost me about $10 more for free because Sam's doesn't offer those upgrades on their site?

Sounds like the way to do it. I am going to be buying a lot more over the next several months. A $10 savings per machine gives me a free machine every 8th machine. Thanks' I will try it.

Buying them used is not an option for me lurtsman, it is very had to find them yellow, with capsule wheels, .50 mechs and in perfect condition.

This is correct.

Archived