Dixie Narco 522

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a Dixie Narco 522 6 selection soda machine, and I have two questions...

1. I plugged it in, and it cools, but I noticed some drops of water, and a small puddle under the evaporator coils. I had the door to the machine open while I was testing it, would that make a significant difference? I had it on for about 15 minutes.

2. How do you program it? I thought I new how, and followed the instructions in the manual, but when I open the inner door, press the service switch on the SIID board, the screen says "Error". I hold button #4 down to clear the error. Then the screen goes to "none". I press button #1 to return to the menu which still says"Error", but still can't access price setting menu, and regular machine control functions by pressing and holding buttons #1 and #2 at the same time. There are other errors when I scroll through them. There is changer, bill validator "Pass", unsure what that is. And other errors to which no refference at all are made to them an ANY manual I can find. I don't know what they mean, or why the machine won't let me enter the menu mode.

In regular mode, the machine works fine. I haven't tested every row yet, but I put soda in the first couple, the machine takes bills and coins, vends properly, and gives correct change. It is MDB, and I have a Coinco 9302-GX coin changer, and a BA30B validator in the machine. Both are rebuilt and I tested them on my tester and in other machines. What am I doing wrong?

I also have a Vendo 470, that is working fine, but every time I put in 50 cents, the price of the soda, row #1 vends. After that I can press any button and get the soda I paid for. After that, I'll put in 50 cents more, and row #1 vends, then I can select another. What's wrong there?

Drops of water forming while the door is open is no cause of alarm. A refer system is like a dehumidifier and this is normal.As far as programming you are on the right track but what you are looking for may be hidden in the PASSword protected area you haven't accessed yet.As far as your Vendo, it sounds as if the motor he's are sticking. Lube them up with WD40 and see if that helps

Archived