A bulk/game vending idea

Pitstopped

This thought came to me the other day, so when I had some time today I thought it out some more. I came up with this:

Placed only in Bars

It is called " You Can't Be Chicken"

The info in the machine reads " Give Someone Two Quarters and Tell Them " " You Can't Be Chicken " " Then Point Them To This Machine " (It has a picture of a yellow chicken running in a bikini)

A Northwest Super 60 in Yellow, .50 cent vend.

It vends a 1.1" capsule with a neon glow stick or something you might have fun with in a bar (and costs about .07 cents) but......... in each capsule is a little piece of fortune cookie style paper with a dare on it. Examples, "Kiss someone's neck" "Get someone to spank you" "Moonwalk on the dance floor" "Challenge someone to a beer chugging contest" and on and on for about 150 different dares.

Any thoughts... good or bad? I tried to post the pic of a mock up I did. I hope you can see it.

Might not be a bad idea--get to know whoever the bartender is that works the busiest shift and give them a direct cut off the sales to get them to encourage drunks to put money in the machine. Noone will have a better shot at making it a local phenom than your bartender.

Oh yeah, thanks'. I will try to work the bartender.

I am also going to go into the bars at night and hand someone two quarters and tell them "You can't be chicken!" and point them to the machine. Just trying to get them interested and used to the machine. They don't even have to know I own the machine. And the two quarters come right back to me at the end of the month. It might even be fun to watch them do the dare. LOL

Yeah maybe mainor. If sales are slower than hoped I might try that. But capsules only at .25 means about .20cents profit per vend. But inexpensive capsule toys at .50 means about .36cents profit per vend.

was just thinking about all the marketing on one small display, first you got to be able to display whatever you put in the cap and also something on there to explain the dare side. I like this idea, great way to think outside the box.

That would be a problem, but I am going to just display the Game part, "You Can't Be Chicken." I think that is why people will put in .50cents. Then neon light will just be a bonus kind of. Can you guys see the pictures I put on the post? I tried attaching it to this reply.

post-2833-0-14224800-1311898469_thumb.jpg

Archived