My First Rack

RGCV

Following the advice here on the forum I have tried and succeeded in getting permission from a location to upgrade from a triple to a rack. Hooray! Found a 4 way rack with 2 PO89's and a 3 column sticker/tatoo while out working in another state. I threw in the backseat of the rental car an dragged it home. I have another 2 PO89's here at the house so I have some equipment to use.

Question is what should I start with.Obviously toys but if you could go back and get a do over with your first rack what would you do different?

2 toys/ gumball/ runts? 50 cent mechs? How many toys should I order to make it worthwhile with shipping? Should I order all from A&A since I need 50 cent mechs?

This is a whole new ballgame. Not like walking into Sams and picking up candy. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would do the 4 heads with gumballs and the rest .50 toys, bouncy balls, sqwishland mania product, and a sticky mix. the good thing about this mix of toys is nothing is gender specific. Then add sticker machine to a stand and set it right beside the rack if space permits

I would do the 4 heads with gumballs and the rest .50 toys, bouncy balls, sqwishland mania product, and a sticky mix. the good thing about this mix of toys is nothing is gender specific. Then add sticker machine to a stand and set it right beside the rack if space permits

That's good advice mainor. Place the gumball machine in the bottom right position. I think caserri posted a long time ago about the right hand machines get the most usage.

i have been doing vending for a year and a half now still kind of new i have 15 locations and all i ever put in are racks i tried candy at first but since i have gone to all toys i get everything from A&A my first rack was a 9 rack in a golden coral its still one of my best spots i got lucky i no but i feel racks is where the moneys at every spot u find if u can put in a rack u wont be sorry sticker machines are in almost all my locations also and they do really really good at 75 cents hope this helped and good luck to ya

Thanks for the responses. No bouncy balls allowed at this location so I will find something else. I plan on adding the wings to both sides and put in the sticker/tatoo machine later. I'll be sure to be the gumball on the bottom right for sure. Thanks again for your help and I will keep you posted how it goes.

Thanks for the responses. No bouncy balls allowed at this location so I will find something else. I plan on adding the wings to both sides and put in the sticker/tatoo machine later. I'll be sure to be the gumball on the bottom right for sure. Thanks again for your help and I will keep you posted how it goes.

50 cent toys are pretty much always a good plan. I'm not qualified to speak on stickers/tattoos since that part of my business has not been a smashing success (yet).

Archived