Soda Labels Available

caserri

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are several high quality beverage product labels available for download here on the forum. These labels are courtesy of vendcobros.

Check them out in the tools section of the download area today, here's a link...

Downloads Section

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are several high quality beverage product labels available for download here on the forum. These labels are courtesy of vendcobros.

Check them out in the tools section of the download area today, here's a link...

Downloads Section

This forum has been great so I figured I'd contribute back!

If anybody needs custom soda labels I can make them for a few bucks. I can also do web design, I don't have any examples. I will up a site at vendcobros.com soon to show what I can do.

email: jeff |@| vendcobros.com

aim: anarion125

This forum has been great so I figured I'd contribute back!

If anybody needs custom soda labels I can make them for a few bucks. I can also do web design, I don't have any examples. I will up a site at vendcobros.com soon to show what I can do.

email: jeff |@| vendcobros.com

aim: anarion125

HI,

I don't know how to formally rate what you did BUT I wanted to at least say thanks so much for putting those labels up...They are REALLY helpful.

Thanks for helping us!

Andrew

Archived