A&A. Products.

havending

I ordered the back pack clips (Disney) and I must say they are nice. Looking on the site they looked either flexible plastic or the puffy material. But they are a nice hard plastic and a great size. I was thinking .75 but now they will be a dollar. The colored monkeys look great also. I have sold a bunch of the small ones at .50 so these at .75 will be no problem.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

i have ordered a bunch of the new 2 inch monkeys also they look great but i have not gotten them yet but i sell the little monkeys faster then i can keep them in stock if the big ones go as fast it will be great did u try the new duckies yet? i have them on order but have not picked up this months order yet i must give a shout out to A&A because i love there product and service. i wish u luck with your new items sounds like u have a good game plan and u should do really well

i have ordered a bunch of the new 2 inch monkeys also they look great but i have not gotten them yet but i sell the little monkeys faster then i can keep them in stock if the big ones go as fast it will be great did u try the new duckies yet? i have them on order but have not picked up this months order yet i must give a shout out to A&A because i love there product and service. i wish u luck with your new items sounds like u have a good game plan and u should do really well

Thank you for seeing my " great game plan" but after vending for 16 years I have found what works and what don't.

Wanted to add that I'm selling the hell out of the ear buds this weeks take had outstanding results with ear buds being the winner. In my tomy units I had to take out the coin meck so I could hand rake coins off the top of the box to be able to slide out the coin box. I had a few places that I did a .75 mix tossing in 20 of so buds and rest junk left overs mini malz and cheap junk like that and they all sold out. And did a lot of dollar straight buds. Their off sale now but if your rep is any good they will give you a break on them.

Thank you for seeing my " great game plan" but after vending for 16 years I have found what works and what don't.

i think you took what i was saying the wrong way i was not trying to insult you. what i was saying about the monkeys and the duckies was not just for u it was also for other ppl who read the posts because some ppl do not see the new stuff coming. out especially the new ppl also i have not put my ear buds out and would like to no what kind of location do u have them in that does so well i no different areas sell well on different items not sure where u are but i want to put them out but not sure what location i want them in yet .and thanks

i think you took what i was saying the wrong way i was not trying to insult you. what i was saying about the monkeys and the duckies was not just for u it was also for other ppl who read the posts because some ppl do not see the new stuff coming. out especially the new ppl also i have not put my ear buds out and would like to no what kind of location do u have them in that does so well i no different areas sell well on different items not sure where u are but i want to put them out but not sure what location i want them in yet .and thanks

Just busting your balls a little. I have the buds in corner stores and many of my normal locations. Are the ducks avail. yet? I am pulling moustash mix out of locations because im out and so is aa. got 40 on back order.

Just busting your balls a little. I have the buds in corner stores and many of my normal locations. Are the ducks avail. yet? I am pulling moustash mix out of locations because im out and so is aa. got 40 on back order.

its cool, and i just called my guy at A&A and he told me the duckies should be in around the 6th of September. i have 6 cases on order i cant wait to get them out on location. I will have to give the ear buds a try i do have the soundbitez earbud mix in a mall and they do ok how do u think going to all ear buds would do ?and have u tried the soundbitez earbud mix at all if so how did u do with that ?

Archived