Bulk Vending it's not just a Job It is an Adventure

dpvnc

Had a terrible wind and rain storm just as I got out of my full time job. So I drove home and continued to focus on getting a seven head rack ready to place at a restaurant as scheduled this evening. Figured I would wait until the dinner rush was over go in and set up the rack and it would be all ready for the Friday dinner time rush. Got the rack ready. Borrowed my wife's car (her's is an SUV) loaded the rack and drove to the location. When I arrived the location was pitch black and all the employees were setting in front of the building. No power! Back home unload the car and try again tomorrow

Had a terrible wind and rain storm just as I got out of my full time job.

A Rain and wind storm? I thought you lived in Texas. Hasn't rained in Houston for a month. We've had over 2 weeks of 100+ degree days.

Had a terrible wind and rain storm just as I got out of my full time job. So I drove home and continued to focus on getting a seven head rack ready to place at a restaurant as scheduled this evening. Figured I would wait until the dinner rush was over go in and set up the rack and it would be all ready for the Friday dinner time rush. Got the rack ready. Borrowed my wife's car (her's is an SUV) loaded the rack and drove to the location. When I arrived the location was pitch black and all the employees were setting in front of the building. No power! Back home unload the car and try again tomorrow

I have serviced in most all weather. Rain, snow, storm, heat and cold. Heck I have even serviced mall locations on black Friday. It is an adventure.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Black Friday tell the story.

Well I had gotten service calls for 3 locations all in the same area which are about 4 hours from home and I was already falling behind in servicing so I have a mall location in the same area. So I started out like always about 4 am and I'm about 30 min away when my wife called and says your not doing the mall are you I said why then she days its black Friday I froze. Well I did it .

I could barely even get to the machines the mall guard was looking me with that look. Like wtf.

Lucky for me this was not the time a poured and entire box of gum on a food court floor with a flat smooth surface. Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived