Expectations from Single Head Toy Machines

JLM Vending

I Just purchased 3 single head 2'' Capsule toy machines from Ebay and bought a few different types of toy capsules. Im trying to get into a more simple form of vending, but mainly Im just kinda testing the waters as I have never had a toy machine before. Does anyone have these machines on their route? Just was wondering what the typical revenue was on these.

Depends on the location, and depends on the toy. 2in generally does very well for me. But I stick to simple things like large sticky mixes, yo-yo balls and the like. Stay away from vending any toy that can also be vended in a 1in capsule.

Depends on the location, and depends on the toy. 2in generally does very well for me. But I stick to simple things like large sticky mixes, yo-yo balls and the like. Stay away from vending any toy that can also be vended in a 1in capsule.

QFMFT.

I sold some of those--and by sold some I mean bought some and had them not sell. Essentially you get to pay an extra 5 cents to have it in a bigger capsule, use a bigger machine, and have more headache.

Also. Get 75 cent or 1 dollar mechs for 2 inch. I'm doing mine at 75 cents currently.

QFMFT.

I sold some of those--and by sold some I mean bought some and had them not sell. Essentially you get to pay an extra 5 cents to have it in a bigger capsule, use a bigger machine, and have more headache.

Also. Get 75 cent or 1 dollar mechs for 2 inch. I'm doing mine at 75 cents currently.

How much do you pay for your inventory in general as opposed to how much you sell them for

I've learned my lesson with malz I eventually recapped them into 1in caps and threw them into my mania mix.

Archived