How does one expand quickly?

Dorado Vending

I was thinking i could finance my machines through my job. I get payed around 248 to 385 so i could use that money to buy new machines, expand my route, and save the money i get from my machines to purchase a new route. I am going to consider finding someone to help finance my business though.

I"m new at this but what i have learned already is, it's best to find good deals on used machines than it is to buy new ones especially starting out. People will put quarters in used machines as quick as they will new ones.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys i have a goal, i wanna make 1 million dollars before i get 18 years old. Im thinking that if i can expand my route rapidly i could achieve such a goal. If i make it big, im taking you all with me!

hahahahhahahha

It's true. The quickest way to expand is to borrow a line of credit. That is quicker than just reinvesting profits. But you must know what you are doing first. I once tried to borrow a line of credit to buy NEW U turns and boy am I glad that I didn't get approved. For the price they charge, it doesn't matter how much line of credit I had, it would be suicide. So you have to know your vending before you get even a friend or relative to help you out with a loan. At your age, I wouldn't reinvest every single dollar I made from my job, but if you find good deals that can save you money then take advantage. If you are trying to get rich in vending, you do need a ton of cash outlay. But make sure you know what you're doing.

Would they take ur machines or ur home if you didnt pay?

Archived