VendMax Emperor Deluxe Machines

Devo

Hi, I'm new around here so hello to those who read this!

So, I'm just getting started in vending, and I bought 8 VendMax Emperor Deluxe machines ( 2 globes ) - used.

Something I've discovered is that each globe has a different sized dispensing wheel at it's base - one side's wheel having small adjustable holes, and the other side's wheel having larger adjustable holes.

The possible issue is that the side with the small adjustable hole only dispenses 10 - 11 small pieces of candy (skittles, reeses pieces, etc)

Is this cause for concern? The amount of candy that comes out seems kind of pitiful.. Can these wheels be changed out for wheels with larger holes for the candy?

Thanks!

I dont like the look of those cheap coin mechs on those machines! Those are easily jammed! Just one penny and BOOOM, you have a jammed machine!

On your topic:

The wheel should come with a plate, you should be able to move that plate up and down changing how much candy is dispenced.

I dont like the look of those cheap coin mechs on those machines! Those are easily jammed! Just one penny and BOOOM, you have a jammed machine!

On your topic:

The wheel should come with a plate, you should be able to move that plate up and down changing how much candy is dispenced.

I've tested the mechs with many pennies and they haven't jammed - what lead you to believe that they're cheap mechs?

The adjustable piece that rotates with the "wheel" is already set at the fully opened position - should have mentioned that - but that's why I'm a little concerned.

Thanks though.

I've tested the mechs with many pennies and they haven't jammed - what lead you to believe that they're cheap mechs?

The adjustable piece that rotates with the "wheel" is already set at the fully opened position - should have mentioned that - but that's why I'm a little concerned.

Thanks though.

I think there cheap mechs because they look like the ones that come on the Select a vend triple vend. I have two of those and one of them gets jammed all the time!

Those are import mechs. Standard for a lot of import machines. A beaver mech will probably fit but you will have to do a little grinding on the back side of the mech.

Are the import mechs actually cheap then? I think out of all of my machines I've managed to jam one once with a regular quarter.. the rest seem fine.

Are you suggesting I change them out? I'd prefer not if possible..

No, I'm not suggesting that you change them out. I am merely providing a smart solution should you have any problems. I still have one out working myself with no problems, the other one ended up breaking the coin wheel. I replaced it with a Beaver mech.

• 3 weeks later...

No, I'm not suggesting that you change them out. I am merely providing a smart solution should you have any problems. I still have one out working myself with no problems, the other one ended up breaking the coin wheel. I replaced it with a Beaver mech.

I talked to the VendMax guy and he seems to think I have a gumball wheel in my 2nd machine head. The thing now is that only the smallest size of gumballs seem to fit in that hole. I don't think anyone will pay 25 cents for 3 tiny gumballs? What the heck.

Archived