JLM Vending

JLM Vending

Went out and did 10 of my 40 U turns today, here is the revenue for the month.

Cocktail Bar #1- $24 (Vendesign)

Cocktail Bar #2 $45 (8 select)

Stove Place $24

Motorcycle shop $28

Roofing CO $40

Tire Shop $12

Hawaiin BBQ $24

Used car dealership $18

Office Building $11

Mexican Restaurant $39

Some unsolicited advice:

If it's been a month since you last serviced these locations, that's less than $7 per mech average.

Pull those low earners and deliver them to a new home as soon as it's feasible for you.

That will bring your averages up and keep your spoilage down.

Some unsolicited advice:

If it's been a month since you last serviced these locations, that's less than $7 per mech average.

Pull those low earners and deliver them to a new home as soon as it's feasible for you.

That will bring your averages up and keep your spoilage down.

Well i don't have any spoils because of the freshness seal and because every spot has air conditioners. Even the candy that is 5 months old still tastes ok.

did you ever think to try putting in a rack at the hawiian or the Mexican Restaurant if u can you will see your average go way up just some friendly advise good luck with everything

Thanks. But they already have big tama gacci toy machines next to my u turns, so there is no room for anything else. That same guy actually has machines on almost every store on that block. I guess that Im just lucky to actually get a peace of the pie in those restaurants. I had 3 hot products at my L and L restaurants. I could never get a 4th product to sell. Then i added bouncy balls as my 4th product. They sold out. Then the other 3 did not sell. I guess the moral of the story is that the more products you have, the more you are competing against yourself.

• 1 month later...

i heard the terminators are bad in that they offer way too much candy. it kinda makes sence because ppl buy candy on impulse to try to waste time, make kids more relaxed, or just for small craving. they r gonna buy a candy either way wether u have a 3 head, or 4. thats why i didnt buy them cuz w all the product, i dont see too much profit. they r awesome looking though!

anyways what candy do u have at these places? have u tried swapping dif candy?

• 4 weeks later...

i heard the terminators are bad in that they offer way too much candy. it kinda makes sence because ppl buy candy on impulse to try to waste time, make kids more relaxed, or just for small craving. they r gonna buy a candy either way wether u have a 3 head, or 4. thats why i didnt buy them cuz w all the product, i dont see too much profit. they r awesome looking though!

anyways what candy do u have at these places? have u tried swapping dif candy?

You are right. U turns offer too much candy, but i am stuck with what i got. I am going to build the route now with gumballs/boundy balls and maybe some candy later on. With the 8 selects, i need 2 PMM and i have to lower the candy than less than half way. The freshness sealers help though. They help a lot. But no more 8 selects for me.

• 1 month later...

Any updates buddy?

Just been working hard on getting all of my u turns out the garage. I placed 30 of them, but i picked up 3 of them. Right not kickstart is working on 3 more and i have another 3 im placing. So that will be a total of 36 i believe. I have a total of 40 of them, but am keeping a few for spare parts. I think u turns are overkill. But i did infact get great deals from Craigslist. So Im gonna roll with what i got for now and be happy and by the New Years will be placing singles, etc.... Or maybe even do it your way.

65 each is a steal!

NO KIDDING!!! The guy was in vending for 10 years, so he knows about how U turn rips you off. If i spent 800 each on his machines, I would be out of business by now. So that's why im not complaining. U turns are a pain, but it's good to start out like this when you get crazy deals. Still pain in the a** servicing them and putting them together.

I feel you man. I like how you dont throw in the towel! But the good thing is to not give up. Maybe u can sell some and buy doubles or tripples and swap them with those beasts. I bet a full uturn takes over 100 in product to fill up

I feel you man. I like how you dont throw in the towel! But the good thing is to not give up. Maybe u can sell some and buy doubles or tripples and swap them with those beasts. I bet a full uturn takes over 100 in product to fill up

a full U turn 8 select prolly takes 120-160 even if you want to fill it up full. Right now i have 40 machines, but am not gonna be placing any of the 8 selects i have. I will keep them for spare parts for now. Not too many ideal places i could put them big machines.

• 2 months later...

Todays pull for 2 U turns after 2 months......

Pizza parlor $80

Taqueria Place $12.50

Oh and at the pizza all the gumballs were gone. Im thinking that if you put a machine in the right spot, it can be a good gumball seller. The taqueria bombed. They put my machine on the right side towards the back, while they inserted a fish tank in my original spot. Still, Im amazed how little it performed. It's in san jose, so thought the traffic would be decent.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a full U turn 8 select prolly takes 120-160 even if you want to fill it up full. Right now i have 40 machines, but am not gonna be placing any of the 8 selects i have. I will keep them for spare parts for now. Not too many ideal places i could put them big machines.

Take the top 4 canisters off cut the threaded rod down, now you have a 4 canister machine.

Archived