?ery bad start

OzVender

Just gotten into bulk vending and bought about 65 machines. spent all of last weekend trying to locate the machines and didnt get a single yes! most common places tried were auto repair shops and they either said 1. they had them before and didnt work out, or 2. they were not allowed due to their franchise agreement! very frustrated inddeed... thought it would be alot easier than it has been so far. anyone got any tips as to where else to try? preferably good locations that are not chain stores etc i guwess? otherwise im pretty stumped and very frustrated!

Cheers for your help in advance, definitely needding a lot of itb!!!

Thanks

OzVender!

Just gotten into bulk vending and bought about 65 machines. spent all of last weekend trying to locate the machines and didnt get a single yes! most common places tried were auto repair shops and they either said 1. they had them before and didnt work out, or 2. they were not allowed due to their franchise agreement! very frustrated inddeed... thought it would be alot easier than it has been so far. anyone got any tips as to where else to try? preferably good locations that are not chain stores etc i guwess? otherwise im pretty stumped and very frustrated!

Cheers for your help in advance, definitely needding a lot of itb!!!

Thanks

OzVender!

Maybe one of the charity guys will chime in to point you in the right direction.

Did you try calling mel?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Ask all of your friends and family if their place of business/worship would like a candy machine. I got to place my first machine in a bar one of my friends worked at. I'm associated with a charity so I didn't have to offer a commission to the location.

Archived