Vending Cart Location Fees

Poplady1

One of the vendors I handle in California tells me he needs to get a vending cart out of his storage. It appears to be a nice looking thing, about 4 by 8. Filled up with Candy and Gumballs. I don't get into this part of the business but I am pretty sure I can get it placed in a mall. I have no idea what to charge him. Could some of you experienced folks give me some kind of clue. Just a ballpark.

Poplady

One of the vendors I handle in California tells me he needs to get a vending cart out of his storage. It appears to be a nice looking thing, about 4 by 8. Filled up with Candy and Gumballs. I don't get into this part of the business but I am pretty sure I can get it placed in a mall. I have no idea what to charge him. Could some of you experienced folks give me some kind of clue. Just a ballpark.

Poplady

I would say around 400. I have mall locations and it takes lots of leg work. Calls neg back and forth.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks that sounds fair. You need to work out lease payments, do they also want a percentage of sales? Insurance, vendors permit, etc.

Spoke to two leasing companies for local malls. It looks doable. Might take a week or so to work thru the paperwork but the vendor seemed happy. Thanks for your help.

Poplady

Spoke to two leasing companies for local malls. It looks doable. Might take a week or so to work thru the paperwork but the vendor seemed happy. Thanks for your help.

Poplady

Super fast I may need to bring you in on some tougher spots. Do you have web sights for the malls I would like to see what types of locs you scored.

Super fast I may need to bring you in on some tougher spots. Do you have web sights for the malls I would like to see what types of locs you scored.

I work from a Nationwide data base which we lease monthly at around $1800. It pays for itself so no complaints. I just check the area, look for mall leasing companies. I get the contacts name and number. Its really not hard work. On Malls I try to put vendors in the behind the scenes areas for better income. On these carts, its new to me but they swear they make money. The first Mall Leasing company I called she said, "Send me a photo, we have some space but we need to see it". I did, she called saying it looked nice and it would work for them. Called the vendor they will be meeting today....not sure if it will all work out but both parties sounded eager to move forward. In this case I just may not know enough to be concerned.

Poplady

• 2 weeks later...

My vendor closed the deal so I can give you the mall that we were working with....http://www.sierravistamall.com/

Poplady

Archived