Used Bulk Machines

JoeT

Got the machines today. They are nice! Reminds me of the Eagles I had. They are a little smaller though. The Eagle had a larger globe and body. Only thing I don't like about it is you have to take the lid and Globe off before getting to the money. Then remove the body and empty the money into your bag. Guess I'm spoiled with the spead scoop of the Northwesterns. ^-^

Overall, it's not a bad machine for $60. BTW, Steve. Didn't have any rough or sharp edges.

I still say that new people breaking into the business should start used. The ROI is much quicker and you won't be out all that money for brand new machines. You can pick up half decent doubles with the stand and shipping for $75 on eBay. If you do a double Oak, it could range around $180 with the stand and plate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I built most of my route with used machines. I bought most of my equipment at $0.25 - $0.50 on the dollar. I find most of my deals on Craigslist and through eBay. I do not waste time repainting machines myself. Instead, I send parts to a local powder coating company. They do an excellent job. The parts come back looking better than factory new machines.

Archived